Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crumam

Cerave Moisturizing Lotion On The Regimen?

I know there are ingredients that claim to be comedogenic in this lotion. I have been using it for years along with the cerave foaming cleanser. I recently tried dan's cleanser and like it much better, i feel like cerave foaming wash left a film and stuff, but dan's wash just leaves you clean and nice, me likeee :) So I will be switching and already ordered a large bottle.

I wonder if cerave wash was clogging my pores a bit, but now that I am using a new facewash I am reassesing my cerave moisturizing lotion. I don't think it's clogging pores or causing acne, I haven't noticed any issues, my skin is feeling better now with a switch of cleanser, and it's just been a few days, just less filmy feeling, but I wanted to get others take on using cerave moisturizing lotion with the regimen. Would you recommend it? did you have any issues with it? I know dan wrote a review saying it clogged his pores, but what about other people.

Oh and I tried the acne.org moisturizer and i hated it to be honest, yellow skin, not moisturizing, so please don't suggest that, or cetaphil, because that makes my oily skin so oily and breakout. I don't know of any other moisturizers but if you want to suggest others please feel free to!

I love Cerave! I use it as my daytime lotion because its not greasy and sits well under my makeup. I never had any issues with it breaking out my skin.

Although I use my Cetaphil moisturizer at night because it really does make my skin feel so moisturized when I wake up. Its too thick for me to use in the day thats why I opt for Cerave.

I am using natural treatments and healing creams. If you know about honey, it can really moisturize the skin. I have been using Manuka honey for beauty regimens and it works for me.

I love CeraVe! I use their moisturizing cream every night after the regimen. Their lotions however never seemed that moisturizing for me. Perhaps they are better if you live in a humid climate and just need something light.