Notifications
Clear all

Natural Acne Remedy

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 11/02/2014 11:53 pm

Papaya is an essential ingredient in a lot of beauty products on the market today. Plain raw papaya is an all-natural acne remedy that removes dead skin cells and excess lipids from the surface of the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Rinse your face with water and pat dry. Mash up the flesh of the papaya well, until it is of a consistency that can be easily applied to your skin. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse off completely with warm water.

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/04/2014 5:10 am

Yes. that's true. There is also another acne natural treatment which I am using today that works for me. If you are familiar about manuka honey from Manukanaturals. (You can search on Google). Honey, just like papaya, stops acne from spreading and it kills the bacteria. Another thing I love in this product is it has no side effects. It is 100 % natural.

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 03/01/2015 11:55 pm

Natural products are the best for our skin because it doesn't cause irritation or breakouts. I used organic papaya or honey in my skin because some vegetables or fruits has chemicals because of the pesticide. It is better to use organic products when you are applying it on your skin.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 03/02/2015 10:43 am

Moved topic to holistic forum

MemberMember
(@goosy)

Posted : 03/02/2015 11:20 am

Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.

No dairy products

Drink plenty of water

Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea

Use PureChimp Super Cleanser

Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.

Cut down on sugary foods

Exercise at least 3 times a week

I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found its easy to follow & its just all a good habit now.

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 05/01/2015 11:48 pm

Yes natural products with natural ingredients are great for the skin. You can also use facial mask at least once a week. It is ready to use facial mask if you have no time to prepare facial masks. It contains natural ingredients and you can buy it online from essenzza.