Notifications
Clear all

Apple Cider Vinegar For Acne

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 11/02/2014 11:51 pm

Apple cider vinegar is a powerhouse when it comes to acting as an acne remedy. It kills off the bacteria that may be causing all the trouble in the first place. It also becomes alkaline, and balances the pH of your skin. Wash your face with water and pat dry. Using a ratio of 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water, dip cotton ball into vinegar and apply it directly to the blemish. Leave on for at least 10 minutes, or overnight.

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/04/2014 5:16 am

I never thought of that. Thanks for the information. I am using recently an acne natural treatment made of manuka honey. It is natural and I don't experience any side effects unlike other products. I have also used papaya before but the honey works for me today. It stopped the spreading of my acne, heals my blemishes and the scars.

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 03/01/2015 11:52 pm

Honey can treat acne as well and I personally love honey it is great for skin. I used honey on my face too and I love how it works on my skin. Manuka honey sounds expensive and I only use organic honey that can be bought in the organic stores only.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 03/02/2015 10:44 am

moved topic to holistic forum

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 05/01/2015 11:51 pm

Yes apple cider vinegar is good for skin. It has really many health benefits. Honey is also great for skin. I use it to remove dead skin cells and blackheads.