Notifications
Clear all

Red And Blue Light Therapy Devices

MemberMember
(@dtb)

Posted : 11/02/2014 6:56 am

Hi,
I was just wondering whether or not light at these home light therapy devices are effective at reducing acne scars, preventing acne, and generally just removing blemishes (I suffer a lot from little red marks/blotches that take months to subside following any sort of breakout)?

I've heard good reviews about getting such treatments done at a salon/under professional supervision, but there aren't any treatments available in the local area. I'm happy to spend the money if it could help stem the prevent acne and reduce some of the hyperpigmentation I have from old acne, but a lot of these devices have very few reviews, so I'm a little wary about spending a large sum on them only to find out they're not particularly effective.

Does anyone have much experience with these? Are they safe to use year-round without medical supervision? And are there any particular brands people would recommend?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thankyou :)

MemberMember
(@dtb)

Posted : 11/03/2014 7:39 am

Sorry to clog up the board, but I thought I'd bump this just to see if anyone has any views!

MemberMember
(@dtb)

Posted : 11/11/2014 7:16 pm

Sorry to do this again - last time I will bump it - but if anyone has any views or recommendations, I would really appreciate it.