Notifications
Clear all

Sudden Back Breakout After Years Of Clear Skin

MemberMember
(@gmate)

Posted : 11/01/2014 6:18 am

Hi, I'm 28 and have had clear skin most of my life apart from some small teenage acne.

Suddenly my back has got loads of spots and I'm not sure why. I've started using netrogena all clear body wash with a loofa to scrub for about a month now and it doesn't seem to be getting better.

Anyone have any advise?

post-433024-0-11238000-1414840704.jpg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 11/01/2014 11:02 am

There could be a lot of factors that triggers sudden breakouts of acne. Lack of exercise, poor diet and bad sleeping habits can cause break outs. Stress is also another factor for causing break outs. If you are looking for products that will reduce your acne aside from Acne.org, kindly keep a look out for these ingredients to avoid when making a purchase.

http://www.acne.org/comedogenic-list.html

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 11/01/2014 5:18 pm

Have you been using a different shampoo, conditioner, or laundry detergent?

MemberMember
(@gmate)

Posted : 11/02/2014 3:48 am

Thanks for the replies.

Izzy that list is very interesting - just looked at a body lotion i'm using and it contains two of those ingredients, one being level 5. It's Vaseline moisture locking body lotion. i'll try taking this out my routine and see.

Shampoo has always been the same (head and shoulders), and detergent could have changed yes. I never thought of that! I never realised so many things can cause acne.