Notifications
Clear all

All Of My Pores Are Clogged! Please Help

MemberMember
(@pleasejusthelp)

Posted : 10/27/2014 3:54 pm

I been having acne problems since the age 16?

I use to have it bad, like red dots all over my face,

but over time, all i have now is clogged pores,

not just any clogged pores, but pores that are clogged ALL OVER MY FACE,

Forehead, cheeks, chin.. my nose is blackheads,

How do i fix this problem?

I tried numerous treatments,

I'm not sure what type of face i have, but i believe i have a dry face,

Current treatment: I am trying to caveman treatment where i don't wash my face with water and just put virgin olive oil at night on my face with clean hands

Can someone give me good advice? Not something you copy and paste

Preferably someone who had similar situation and solution

I do not touch my face but at times i am tempted to squeeze because bumps are shown and this is the result

WARNING GRAPHIC DISGUSTING IMAGES

post-432184-0-98710900-1414443280.jpg

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 10/27/2014 4:43 pm

Olive oil can clog pores so it may not be the best choice. There are many options depending on what you've tried (natural, medical, diet). Please provide more information.

MemberMember
(@pleasejusthelp)

Posted : 10/27/2014 4:50 pm

Olive oil can clog pores so it may not be the best choice. There are many options depending on what you've tried (natural, medical, diet). Please provide more information.

I have tried baking soda, tooth paste, benzyl, tree oil, jojoba oil, etc etc.

The only thing i want to know is:

1. What will eliminate the white gunk inside my pores without damaging my skin?

2. What lotion do i use on my face that won't clog my pores (i know there are some lotion that does this but i still get clogged pores that is why i did olive oil)

MemberMember
(@francopld)

Posted : 10/27/2014 5:32 pm

Accutane was the only thing that worked for me for those annoying sent from hell things. I'm not saying "go on accutane",i'm just telling my personal experience since my skin was even worse than yours. (+200 clogged pores just on my face,imagine the number on my back,shoulders and chest)

Before Accutane i tried Differin that caused extreme oily skin (even after quitting it),those clogged pores to become infected and inflamed,and more clogged pores due to the oil excess. (weird ass reaction,my skin sucks)

Antibiotics by itself won't work for those. It will reduce (if u also start a retinoid treatment) the initial breakouts intensity.

This kind of acne is the less serious one,but the most annoying and persistent,that can become a severe acne,since those clogged pores can get infected causing a "domino" effect,infecting clogged pore after clogged pore. At least that is what happened to me.

Don't squeeze them,avoid comedogenic products. For some lucky people good OTC Salicylic acid products unclog their pores.

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 10/27/2014 7:31 pm

Accutane did nothing for me to those, dont know it's the same, but I too have small filled holes all over my face. It doesn't look good.

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 10/27/2014 8:18 pm

It could have a lot to do with your diet. I would avoid touching or squeezing them. You are going to scar all your pores by doing that. Then it will be harder to keep them clean because they will be all streched out.

Maybe look into Triacneal http://www.aveneusa.com/triacneal It has retinaldehyde and glycolic acid...