Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AthleticHunta

dddddddddddddddddddddddd

so youre just relying on alcohol based products that isnt even for acne ....

SD Alcohol 40, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Menthol, Benzophenone 1, Ext D&C Violet 2 (CI 60730), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090)

all it contains is alcohol which isnt good for the skin and bunch of things that irritate acne

http://www.paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/skin-care-basics/_/alcohol-in-skin-care-the-facts

salicylic acid is everything you said but less harsh and penetrates through oil

Edited by LeadingForce

salicylic acid is a weak non effective drug. I have used it and it does nothing compared to alcohol. Yes. absolutely. this has never caught on because it dries the skin out people say. However this is not true because of the glycerin. I recommend this to anyone with chronic or moderate acne. This will destroy the acne and leave the skin looking flawless. Unnaturally awesome. Alchol's Bacteria destroying and oil deisolving properties are unrivaled. Nothing even comes close. I swear by this.

It is the equivalent of a topical accutane without drying the skin out. It makes an impossible enviorment for acne to grow. I am a veteran here and have studied acne relentlessly. i know my stuff.

salicylic acid is not a non effective treatment ?

i have used one with a ph of 3.2 and it works amazing

alcohol is known for being bad for the skin you can google and see millions of reason why it isnt good

also to say Alcohol based products are equivalent to ACCUTANE ? i have used it countless times and im sure everyone has to know the difference

but to say its equivalent to accutane ? yeah ...... no

Thank you for sharing what works for YOU. There is no one treatment that works 100% of the time for 100% of the people but the more people that post their success stories, the more options we acne sufferers have.