Notifications
Clear all

All Natural Skin Care Products

MemberMember
(@nbury)

Posted : 10/25/2014 10:14 pm

Okay so i've been reading a lot that people do not need skin care products, and I completely believe this. But what if your skin is so messed up from genes and a long time of being unhealthy? Also, what if the products are 100% natural and organic? For me, i've been eating healthy (the paleo diet) for half a year, been supplementing on and off, and use 100% natural and organic face skin-care products, yet my skin is trash. What are your answers and thoughts, please comment!!

MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 10/26/2014 6:26 pm

My Philosophy in terms of skin health is 80% internal and 20% external. Meaning eating healthy organic food will reflect 80% of your skin health and the remaining 20% is external topical treatments ( cleanser, moisturizer, masks, ect.).

This method has worked for me, I am adamant on making sure every aspect of my skin regimen whether internal or external is NATURALLY ORGANIC! Be careful of "natural" fruits or vegetables in supermarkets they are usually GMOs and contain pesticides nowadays. Make sure you shop at a local farmers market or find food that has the "USDA" organic food label.

This won't work for everyone as we all have different skin, but this has without fail given me 100% clear skin.

Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean you should stop. This regimen is very healthy for your overall health... So either way you're doing good for your health! :D

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@brigitta)

Posted : 10/27/2014 1:18 pm

I have used pure chimp products which are 100% natural to solve all my skin problems including acne.

MemberMember
(@naturald)

Posted : 10/28/2014 5:30 am

Yes what KimchiiMonsturr said is spot on.

Do you have dairy on the Paelo diet? Also are you eating organic meat as the stuff from supermarkets tends to be full of hormones. Guessing your diet consists of a lot of meat?

Eat low gi works best for me (but no dairy), exercising regularly, and using purechimp products (any products that are gentle on your skin should be just as good).

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 10/28/2014 7:11 am

While staving off acne with diet alone works for some, most of us find we need both aspects: a healthy, acne-friendly diet to tackle things internally coupled with some sort of skin management plan to treat the immediate external symptoms and bring relief (for some of us, making it possible to actually leave the house) while our bodies, hormones, etc. sort themselves out.

But ultimately, it's about finding what works for you and then sticking with it! :)

MemberMember
(@nbury)

Posted : 10/28/2014 2:03 pm

The Paleo Diet is 100% natural unprocessed foods. So no, no dairy. It is one of, if not thee, most healthy diet(s). And yes i only eat grass-fed meat. Go ahead and google it. I've been doing it for half a year now and plan on continuing it my whole life. Just through changing to a healthy diet, i no longer get deep pimples on my cheeks and jaw, neck, back, chest, and buttocks. But i still get hormonal acne, such as comedonal and blackheads on my forehead, t-zone, nose, and chin.

My shaving regimen is very good, as I have done research and found that a single blade or safety razor is the best thing to use. This prevents shave bumps and ingrown hair/acne. I use an all natural/organic shave liquid.

I've had very dry and sensitive skin my whole life, with an oily forehead, t-zone, and nose. Changing to a healthy diet has not really improved my skin at all other than the previously mentioned above.

I've used 'Enkido' products (very pricey) and am now using 'RSVP men's skincare'. Enkido kept my face dry and I think aggravated it even more, although it is all natural and organic. This makes no sense to me! I don't know what is wrong with my skin.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 10/29/2014 11:16 am

Okay so i've been reading a lot that people do not need skin care products, and I completely believe this. But what if your skin is so messed up from genes and a long time of being unhealthy? Also, what if the products are 100% natural and organic? For me, i've been eating healthy (the paleo diet) for half a year, been supplementing on and off, and use 100% natural and organic face skin-care products, yet my skin is trash. What are your answers and thoughts, please comment!!

eating organic and healthy is good but people do need skin care if youre having skin problems because most skins need that extra boost and exfoliation

natural organic products are good too i guess but not strong enough imo and that why your skin probably isnt responding well to the products cause he does nothing , ph lvl too low or somethings obviously wrong so i believe not