MemberMember
(@sam)

Posted : 10/24/2014 4:23 pm

Read this link below.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/young-sailing-star-hanged-herself-4482153

MemberMember
(@mementomori)

Posted : 10/24/2014 4:45 pm

That's devastating. I don't believe in taking prescribed pills for this reason. I once was prescribed sleeping pills and they made me hallucinate which is why I stopped taking them. It was scary shit. I know there are people who do benefit from taking such medication, and that's awesome, but I think there are too many risks associated with them whether the pills are for acne, anxiety, insomnia, etc.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 10/24/2014 9:24 pm

out of hundreds of thousands of users. you're more likely to die in a car accident

MemberMember
(@khaled91)

Posted : 10/24/2014 9:42 pm

I'm quite depressed actually with a failed suicide attempt stopped taking Accutane because it made my condition get worse and for other reasons then I was prescribed antidepressants and refused to take it because I knew it was gonna mess me up more, Just reading the side effects makes me wanna vomit (Headache - upset stomach - shivering - dizziness - trouble sleeping - loss of appetite - fever - muscle aches - rash - hair loss - inflamed joints ) And other probable side effects far more dangerous than the previous ones.

actually I changed my mind it makes me wanna laugh !!!!! Why would I take a drug with the possibility of affecting me negatively in every aspect of wellness.

Acne / Depression / Anxiety / Mental disorders / Misery / Despair / Hopelessness. This is all there's to life nowadays and I'm not even exaggerating my life revolves in an infinite loop around those hideously nasty feelings and realities.

MemberMember
(@imad)

Posted : 10/25/2014 2:35 am

They are most likely already depressed before drug and for some reason maybe acne was geting worst and they took their life

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 10/25/2014 6:39 am

They are most likely already depressed before drug and for some reason maybe acne was geting worst and they took their life

that's how it works

MemberMember
(@sndr)

Posted : 10/25/2014 8:07 am

@Khaled91

I know exactly how you feel man. I wrote more but I didn't know how else to explain it but you nailed it. My life has been an infinite loop for so long, it didn't even fully click with me recently that I turned 25 and wasted years of my life; I still remember being 22. Thinking about it now, it seems so far away, because I know I can never get that time back.

MemberMember
(@nope-avi)

Posted : 10/25/2014 10:40 am

That's devastating. I don't believe in taking prescribed pills for this reason. I once was prescribed sleeping pills and they made me hallucinate which is why I stopped taking them. It was scary shit. I know there are people who do benefit from taking such medication, and that's awesome, but I think there are too many risks associated with them whether the pills are for acne, anxiety, insomnia, etc.

>I don't believe in taking prescribed pills for this reason.

Twat.

>I once was prescribed sleeping pills and they made me hallucinate which is why I stopped taking them

Yeah, which is why you're meant to go to sleep when you take them, not force yourself awake to see the ambien walrus.

ambien-walrus-says-lets-do-this.gif

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 10/25/2014 10:43 am

everyone is different and dont even experience this depression because there mentally prepared and in the end it helped them big time

MemberMember
(@sndr)

Posted : 10/25/2014 11:42 am

@Nope.avi

Maybe she tried falling asleep but always ended up hallucinating in bed.

Calling someone a 'twat' is a bit offensive and immature, especially when they didn't say anything rude to you, don't you think?

MemberMember
(@mementomori)

Posted : 10/25/2014 12:04 pm

>I don't believe in taking prescribed pills for this reason.

Twat.

>I once was prescribed sleeping pills and they made me hallucinate which is why I stopped taking them

Yeah, which is why you're meant to go to sleep when you take them, not force yourself awake to see the ambien walrus.

ambien-walrus-says-lets-do-this.gif

Yes, a half hour after taking them, I was forcing myself to stay up. That makes so much sense! Go get a new hobby other than going online and insulting someone, you gross ass douche bag. Two can play this game!

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 10/25/2014 12:06 pm

The story is sad, but in reality, there's no such thing as a medication without risks. Supplements and "natural" herbs can even kill you or cause serious long term health problems. Licorice root is a good example.

MemberMember
(@nope-avi)

Posted : 10/25/2014 1:36 pm

Yes, a half hour after taking them, I was forcing myself to stay up. That makes so much sense! Go get a new hobby other than going online and insulting someone, you gross ass douche bag. Two can play this game!

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you're retarded.

MemberMember
(@mementomori)

Posted : 10/25/2014 1:48 pm

I think you live a very sad and small life if you find it fun to argue with others over the internet. I pity people like you. You must spend most nights locked in a dark room, spending your time insulting people because that's what the angry do. I'm here to help. Here's a list of things to occupy your time with:

-evaluate your life

-seek therapy

-fly a kite

-read a book

-brush your teeth

-pet a dog

-volunteer

-exercise

-practice meditation

-seek therapy

-seek therapy

-seek therapy

Oh, I forgot one, seek therapy. There you have it. Positive things you can do to grow and evolve as a person. I wish you the best in your pursuits!

MemberMember
(@nope-avi)

Posted : 10/25/2014 2:11 pm

I think you live a very sad and small life if you find it fun to argue with others over the internet. I pity people like you. You must spend most nights locked in a dark room, spending your time insulting people because that's what the angry do. I'm here to help. Here's a list of things to occupy your time with:

-evaluate your life

-seek therapy

-fly a kite

-read a book

-brush your teeth

-pet a dog

-volunteer

-exercise

-practice meditation

-seek therapy

-seek therapy

-seek therapy

Oh, I forgot one, seek therapy. There you have it. Positive things you can do to grow and evolve as a person. I wish you the best in your pursuits!

LOL

MemberMember
(@khaled91)

Posted : 10/25/2014 9:37 pm

@Khaled91

I know exactly how you feel man. I wrote more but I didn't know how else to explain it but you nailed it. My life has been an infinite loop for so long, it didn't even fully click with me recently that I turned 25 and wasted years of my life; I still remember being 22. Thinking about it now, it seems so far away, because I know I can never get that time back.

Same here, Every goddamn night I sleep hoping for a miracle the next day nevertheless I know down inside it's not gonna happen why would things change miraculously all of a sudden when there aren't even the slightest indications. It's been 8 years for me how many more years will this thing waste of my life. "Not just life it's the exact time where we should be enjoying it to the fullest not spending the most precious period of our life span overwhelmingly in an everlasting overthinking mode.

@Nope.avi

I wouldn't attempt to talk some sense into you about learning how to be considerate towards people who suffered almost their entire life, I dunno what's your deal but I understand our universe is very diverse and various there has to be people like you who say offensive things without going through the hassle of constructing their opinions based on sufficient information to evaluate a situation or a person !!!