Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Forsaken

The only way future kids won't get acne.

Hmmm... Have you been on Accutane lately?

Accutane Side Effects

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/isotret_ad.htm

Psychiatric

suicidal ideation, suicide attempts, suicide, depression, psychosis, aggression, violent behaviors (see WARNINGS: Psychiatric Disorders), emotional instability

Of the patients reporting depression, some reported that the depression subsided with discontinuation of therapy and recurred with reinstitution of therapy

Oh and my mom said I got my acne from my dad's side because no one on her side has acne. Apparently that is correct because one of my (male) cousin on my dad's side has somewhat severe acne but I didn't notice that with cousins from my mom's side. My dad did not appear to have acne when he met my mom though. Maybe when he was a teenager but I didn't notice it in his pictures. I think acne is both genetic AND related to the environment and culture you live in. It's not just your body it's the chemicals in your veggies, fruits, meat, and the air you breathe and it's the type of things you do everyday. In a hectic culture like this more and more people have acne as adults (esp. women) which means it was not inherited but developed as a result of societal dysfunction.

I want to have kids...

But, in order for your kids to prevent acne. A parent has to take action.

Educate your kid about acne and how to prevent it.

That's what I'm gonna do.

this is depressing what you think. ever since i was three, i always wanted children. this may sound stupid, but i thought my nuts were my children and i named them, lol i was just a kid.

now i'm 13 and i still think about children of my own, i got some good names too. my dad has oily face and me too (way oily). i dont have crazy pimples, but i have crazy oily which sucks. why shouldnt we be able to have kids? its not our fault we have pimples and its not my dads fault either.

this is depressing what you think. ever since i was three, i always wanted children. this may sound stupid, but i thought my nuts were my children and i named them, lol i was just a kid.

now i'm 13 and i still think about children of my own, i got some good names too. my dad has oily face and me too (way oily). i dont have crazy pimples, but i have crazy oily which sucks. why shouldnt we be able to have kids? its not our fault we have pimples and its not my dads fault either.