Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Serendipity87

I Don't Know

Guys, it's week 4. The first two weeks were awesome, some dryness but acne was clearning. Week 3 was horrible!!! Dryness, flakiness and my face EXPLODED, acne on both sides of my check, hugeee cystic acne, itchy and painful! Now im on week 4 still dry and flaky but it seems a little less, acne is still bad, only on the sides of my cheecks( I used to have it on my chin too but that stopped since on the regimen) by the way I cut out the BP in the morning... I HAD TO! My face would BURN like crazy after applying foundation...any thoughts? If im not clear after 4 weeks should I stop?

Diane 35 used to work wonders for me and then I stopped because we wanted to conceive after 8 months of trying my face went CRAZY again , I went back on the Diane and it made my face even worse! I don't understand what happened there , Diane was my everything! It made my skin absolutellyperfect for years! What should I try, what should I do?

Prayers for everyone who is suffering from acne.....

It's standard to give a routine around 3-4 months to determine if it's for you. As for the Diane, how quickly did you come off and come back on it? it takes at least 6 months for your homornes to adjust (at least to coming off bcp). I say keep with it, maybe reduce your amount and build up since you're experiencing bad flaking and dryness. Stay hydrated and moisturize well. Good luck

Edited by Geeking