Notifications
Clear all

Desperate For Clear Skin.19 Years Old!

MemberMember
(@luke779)

Posted : 10/21/2014 9:25 am

First of sorry for my bad english,I'm not native speaker(CROATIA). :)

So my name is Luka,I'm 19 years of age.

Even though I don't have real ACNE acne,I have very unclear skin.Since 15 years old I never had perfect skin,every few days there are outbreaks.

I tried MILLIONS of stuff for acne,creames,losions(erythromycinum,klindamycin),expensive gels.

Junk food,DAIRY and greasy food I totally eliminated from my diet.I drink water only.Hygiene is solid too.

I'm supposed to be in best years of my life,and this bothers me SO MUCH...I feel like my potential is 100%,and I'm at maybe 60% because of unclear skin. I'm so jealous when I see my friends with perfect skin.

Every few days or so small little pimples come out on my shoulders and arms. 95% are whiteheads.

I'm so sick and tired of it,and want to get rid of it FOR GOOD.Then I will be REBORN :D

Sooo...since dermathologist wouldn't prescribe me(pretty sure since I don't have more serious type of acne) Roaccutane,my sister who works in farmacy could get me that...I thought to take 1 pill per week(10 mg),so 1 box could last me for few months.

I read many positive experienceses from people who had mild acne like myself,and that 10-20mg per week cleared them up totally,and it doesn't have stronger side effects due to small dosage!

Here are pics of my face and skin,it looks worse in RL than on these photos :/

I registred on this forum since it has most users,so I figured you guys could encourage me for Roaccutane.

THANKS!

MemberMember
(@luke779)

Posted : 10/21/2014 3:16 pm

No f*cking one???

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 10/21/2014 7:37 pm

Lol, well, you haven't really asked a question. Welcome and good luck :)

MemberMember
(@acnebola)

Posted : 10/22/2014 10:45 am

Mod edit*

MemberMember
(@luke779)

Posted : 10/22/2014 1:43 pm

Its not mild? What it is then?

Is smart to start taking 10-20mg/week of Roaccutane for my skin to clear up?

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/22/2014 11:42 pm

I dearly hope that your sister doesn't do that, and if she does that she is fired.

Accutane is too serious of a drug for her to be stealing and giving it to you without a prescription. Your doctor is right not to prescribe it. Your acne is not serious enough for accutane.

MemberMember
(@luke779)

Posted : 10/23/2014 11:43 am

How the hell then I get rid of all whiteheads,and unclear skin(not only face,but shoulders too)?