Notifications
Clear all

Documenting My First Nerve Racking Accutane Journey

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 10/21/2014 12:19 am

I've decided to document my first (and hopefully only) accutane journey because, the more the better right? Nah, I just felt I needed to do so for myself, to keep sane during the whole process, as well as help anyone else If at all possible.

Honestly, I'm nervous as hell. But slightly excited. I'm one of those people who researches everything I do or buy until I've read every blog, site, or book, negative or positive. I've read all the horror stories but I've also read all the positive life changes. This was something I had to think about before I just jumped on the bandwagon. 9 months It took me to decide if this was the route for me. I will start with a little backstory....

I've had acne since I can remember. It started at about 13 years old, and the day it started was the day I discovered makeup. Being self conscious of my face was just apart of who I was, but then again most kids my age started to get pimples too. But then it never went away. I never grew out of it like everyone else did.. Since then I have tried everything possible. I've been using (to little success) benzoyl peroxide for 11 years, which saying out loud makes me feel really disgusting. The chemicals I've been putting on my face... Gross.

Anyways I am now 23 years old. I started looking into accutane in February. I saw a dermatologist, spoke to my family about it, but the process overwhelmed me and I told myself to just keep trying other things.

9 months ago I changed my life for the better. I quit smoking, drinking, started eating healthy and working out everyday, it felt bloody amazing. I've lost 22 lbs so far. Halfway through my fitness journey my face became healthy too.

For 2 glorious, long, beautiful months my face decided to smarten the hell up. It was clear!!! I thought this is it! It's over! HALLELUJAH! I even started going to work WITHOUT MAKEUP ON MY FACE. I would have never thought of even dreaming of this... But I got excited too fast. It came to an end a few months ago. And it came back with a bloody vengeance. My face has never been this bad.

I stopped leaving my house. Waking up was terrifying.... Still is as I type this. I despise going to work everyday, trying to cover the redness and bumps... So a couple weeks ago I jumped back on the wagon. I started to really consider this option. I'm healthier this time around, so I've decided to go ahead and do it. November 1st is the lucky day.

Im so glad I'm healthy while I go through my course. After reading some blogs, I notice I may need to cut back on my workouts, but I feel that's all I'm really giving up... The no alcohol and healthy eating is already my lifestyle. For birthcontrol, well I just moved to a new town so abstinence is my first form Haha and I'm also on the depo provera shot, which before I get comments about, I LOVE! I don't want to hear how terrible you think it is for my body, I love it. I love not having a period or negative side effects. :)

The only thing I'm truly nervous about is the dry skin and sore muscles after working out.

I'm ready for the soreness, unless it stops me from working out period.... I will be quite upset if it comes to that... Anyone continue their work outs everyday on accutane?

I always used to say I had extremely dry skin, but that clearly was because my skin lived in benzoyl. Once I stopped using it for short periods of time VOILA! I don't actually have dry skin.... But 'tane dry is obviously pretty serious.

I mentioned earlier I've done a lot of research about accutane. I've gone ahead and ordered some aquaphor healing cream (living in BC,Canada I cannot get my hands on it EXCEPT for ebay), I also ordered aquaphor lip balm, bought some cerave lotion and facewash, I'm buying a humidifier on the weekend, and picking up some more fish oil pills.

By the way if anyone has any products or things they swore by while on accutane, I am open to ideas!

I think I've pumped myself up enough to go through this without a panic attack. I don't have a whole lot of support as for one, my parents read the booklet and weren't too happy when reading the 'rare side effects' let's hope they don't get to throw the I TOLD YA SO my way... And two, as I mentioned earlier, I just moved away from all my friends.. Here's to strong willed women.

Wish me luck!

Thanks to whoever follows or reads my journey. I am posting pictures of how my face looks today. Cheers!

post-430939-0-90186300-1413868743_thumb.

post-430939-0-16667800-1413868768_thumb.

cherrypip liked
MemberMember
(@beautyaddict888)

Posted : 10/28/2014 1:09 pm

Hey BlueJam4!

I wanted to reach out to you bc I too am starting isotretinoin very soon. Iam 29yo female weighing 100lbs. I will start on October 31, 2014 and quite honestly, a bit nervous about the dreadful (sometimes fatal) side effects people experience and thats reported. Good luck with your journey!

I will try to diary my experiences on here once i begin treatment as well. Feel free to reach out with any questions or comments.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 10/28/2014 3:03 pm

Hi! Just a question - (I have no bias against depo-provera), it's great that you found a BC that works for you, but did you flare-up after months of clarity happen to coincide with starting the shot? I am just curious about your experience with it.

Also, good luck on accutane! The only workouts you might consider cutting back on are high-impact (like circuit training, etc.). Normal cardio, reasonable weight-lifting, etc. probably won't hurt (but listen to your body, of course!).

With the dry skin thing, yeah.....that happens. Don't be scared of it, it's just the nature of the beast. I think it comes on really quickly for a lot of people, so starting your moisturizing routine before the dryness sets in is a really smart idea because your skin can go from normal/ oily to desert-dry fast (it seemed to happen within a few days in my case). You mentioned aquaphore, which is a life saver, as the lip dryness is unavoidable. Also please remember to use sunscreen! I actually received a mild sun burn while at work because my desk is next to a window and I forgot to apply my morning sunscreen (and I am not someone who tends to burn!). I don't know how many people do this, but one thing you might consider doing is keeping a personal log of your progress (in addition to your log here), even something simple as counting how many pimples you have every 7 days. It's very encouraging to see the gradual progress, especially on those days you don't feel so great about your skin. Just keep in mind that it takes some time, and the first 1-2 months can be the most difficult.

GOOD LUCK!

MemberMember
(@kim28)

Posted : 10/28/2014 9:44 pm

Hello. I live in Canada and have been on Epuris. Just wanted to say that you CAN get aquaphor here. You couldn't for a long time, but they carry it at shoppers drug mart now. Do you live near one? You should check!

Best of luck with your course.

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 10/29/2014 1:04 am

Hi! Just a question - (I have no bias against depo-provera), it's great that you found a BC that works for you, but did you flare-up after months of clarity happen to coincide with starting the shot? I am just curious about your experience with it.

Also, good luck on accutane! The only workouts you might consider cutting back on are high-impact (like circuit training, etc.). Normal cardio, reasonable weight-lifting, etc. probably won't hurt (but listen to your body, of course!).

With the dry skin thing, yeah.....that happens. Don't be scared of it, it's just the nature of the beast. I think it comes on really quickly for a lot of people, so starting your moisturizing routine before the dryness sets in is a really smart idea because your skin can go from normal/ oily to desert-dry fast (it seemed to happen within a few days in my case). You mentioned aquaphore, which is a life saver, as the lip dryness is unavoidable. Also please remember to use sunscreen! I actually received a mild sun burn while at work because my desk is next to a window and I forgot to apply my morning sunscreen (and I am not someone who tends to burn!). I don't know how many people do this, but one thing you might consider doing is keeping a personal log of your progress (in addition to your log here), even something simple as counting how many pimples you have every 7 days. It's very encouraging to see the gradual progress, especially on those days you don't feel so great about your skin. Just keep in mind that it takes some time, and the first 1-2 months can be the most difficult.

GOOD LUCK!

No, I started the depo shot 3 years ago. So it wasn't the BC. I don't know what made it come back but I thought it was gone for good....

Right now my acne is worse then it has EVER been. How discouraging. I start my capsules on Saturday. I keep telling myself only a few more months and everything will be okay! :) keep on keepin on.

Good to know about the work outs. I'm going to continue my routine and see what happens. If I have to slow down so be it.

I'm only afraid of the dry skin because I'm afraid to look terrible at work. Haha. I won't be able to stray from makeup during my course (I know, terrible) but I just don't have that much confidence. I'm hoping the severe dryness won't be noticeable, or I will be able to keep it under control.

Thanks for the encouragement. :)

Hello. I live in Canada and have been on Epuris. Just wanted to say that you CAN get aquaphor here. You couldn't for a long time, but they carry it at shoppers drug mart now. Do you live near one? You should check!

Ahhh! I checked every store possible for aquaphor!!! Could just be the city I live in... Oh well. Got it in the mail yesterday just waiting for the lip balm!

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 10/29/2014 3:58 pm

GOOD LUCK!

No, I started the depo shot 3 years ago. So it wasn't the BC. I don't know what made it come back but I thought it was gone for good....

Right now my acne is worse then it has EVER been. How discouraging. I start my capsules on Saturday. I keep telling myself only a few more months and everything will be okay! smile.png keep on keepin on.

Good to know about the work outs. I'm going to continue my routine and see what happens. If I have to slow down so be it.

I'm only afraid of the dry skin because I'm afraid to look terrible at work. Haha. I won't be able to stray from makeup during my course (I know, terrible) but I just don't have that much confidence. I'm hoping the severe dryness won't be noticeable, or I will be able to keep it under control.

Thanks for the encouragement. smile.png

&nbs

p;

Hi, re. the depo, I was just curious for a relative that is thinking about going on it. There is alot of negative stuff out there, but it seems alot of it can be very over hyped (similar to another drug...it's on the tip of my mind...think think!)

Any way, with the dryness, it is a very understandable concern. Just look for a very moisturizing lotion to put on your face for morning and night. You might also consider trying a serum to put under your moisturize (I used pure Moroccan argan oil and it worked wonders, esp. during the dry winter months). Also, with makeup, it gets kind of frustrating. Mascara and eyeliner are difficult because the eyes can get a little watery and more prone to irritation. However, that issue doesn't seem to affect everyone, so it might not be a problem you'll have to deal with. Lip dryness however, definitely *will* put a damper on your lipstick usage.

One positive with accutane I noticed though - it definitely helps your makeup stay put since it zaps on the tricky oilyness that makes foundation and concealer slide off. :)

MemberMember
(@mitchell1995)

Posted : 10/29/2014 5:43 pm

They also sell Aquaphor at Walmart too, in case you can't find it at shoppers drug mart

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 11/01/2014 8:32 pm

GOOD LUCK!

Right now my acne is worse then it has EVER been. How discouraging. I start my capsules on Saturday. I keep telling myself only a few more months and everything will be okay! smile.png keep on keepin on.

Thanks for the encouragement. smile.png

>

>

Hi, re. the depo, I was just curious for a relative that is thinking about going on it. There is alot of negative stuff out there, but it seems alot of it can be very over hyped (similar to another drug...it's on the tip of my mind...think think!)

Any way, with the dryness, it is a very understandable concern. Just look for a very moisturizing lotion to put on your face for morning and night. You might also consider trying a serum to put under your moisturize (I used pure Moroccan argan oil and it worked wonders, esp. during the dry winter months). Also, with makeup, it gets kind of frustrating. Mascara and eyeliner are difficult because the eyes can get a little watery and more prone to irritation. However, that issue doesn't seem to affect everyone, so it might not be a problem you'll have to deal with. Lip dryness however, definitely *will* put a damper on your lipstick usage.

One positive with accutane I noticed though - it definitely helps your makeup stay put since it zaps on the tricky oilyness that makes foundation and concealer slide off. :)

Thanks for the advice. Good thing I'm not a lipstick person;)

About the depo, I honestly would recommend it. Depends on the person and age though. Anyone under 18 I would say no, because it can effect bone density, and bones aren't finished growing under that age, so there's possibility of risk there. Also, everyone's bodies are different. Some people have been on it and hated it because they constantly spot, some people have even had a constant period. For me, my period quit the same month I got my first shot and I haven't had a menstrual symptom since. No cramps bloating, nothing. I never gained weight on it either. Something worth talking to your dr about

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 11/01/2014 9:47 pm

Day 1

I just took my first pill. I've been put on 30mg of Epuris. We will decide in 2 weeks if I should increase to 40mg.

I took the pill after dinner and my fish oil pill, with a scoop of peanut butter. I stocked my arsenal with aquaphor healing ointment, aquaphor lip balm & Vaseline lip ointment, a humidifier, polysporin for the dry nose, visine eye drops, cerave moisturizing cream, cerave foaming cleanser, and fish oil pills. I also bought some new makeup- Revlon color stay- as I've read this one is pretty good with dry skin. I also bought some new shampoo and conditioner to try as I have chronic dry scalp, so I'm worried it will get worse than it already is and I want to get that under control.

I drink water all day but I don't think I'm drinking enough, so I'm buying a 2.2 litre water bottle for work so I know I've drank a sufficient amount.

I will update in a day or two. :)

MemberMember
(@stephaniesabine)

Posted : 11/02/2014 2:43 pm

Good luck with your journey! I'm only on day 5, I've been taking 40 mg.

You're smart to stock up early on supplies! I didn't plan ahead at all and today I woke up to very dry skin and I have to run out and find some heavy duty lotion, my regular lotion just won't cut it anymore. So it's good you'll be ready!

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 11/04/2014 1:03 am

Good luck with your journey! I'm only on day 5, I've been taking 40 mg.

You're smart to stock up early on supplies! I didn't plan ahead at all and today I woke up to very dry skin and I have to run out and find some heavy duty lotion, my regular lotion just won't cut it anymore. So it's good you'll be ready! tongue.png

Yes it was definitely a good idea!!!! I just knew how serious this drug was far before I went on it so I knew I had to be ready. Get some visine ! I'm on day 3 and my vision is off in the morning because my eyes are so dry.

Day 3

I believe my face is starting the purging stage. It's getting worse, which is soon going to be really hard to look in mirrors but I keep on telling myself 'your face will be super clear in a few months!' I'm also getting dry eyes, and tonight I'm seeing the dry skin start but nothing too unbearable yet. I'm curious to see what day 14 looks like. That will decide if I go up in my dose. Hopefully nothing to scary. :)

I also want to mention that I have some chronic back and neck pain, but yesterday and today the lower back pain is exceptionally bad with some pain all around to the front of my abdomen. I don't know if this is a symptom but I'm going to monitor it. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks for the encouragement :)

Day 3 photos

post-430939-0-13032100-1415080955_thumb.

post-430939-0-67677100-1415080963_thumb.

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 11/08/2014 12:27 am

Day 6

So still nothing crazy yet. Around my nose is starting to get pretty dry. Eyes still a little dry, but only needed to use eye drops maybe 3 times. Inside of my nose I can feel starting to dry out. Burning a little today! Using my aquaphor for pretty much everything. People were right it is amazing stuff!

Getting some cysts under the skin. I don't know if it's the meds or just normal life lol. Face a little bit red sometimes. Pimples coming to a head really quick... Which makes me have to pop them. Which I know I shouldn't be doing!!!

I've decided to up my dosage next week to 40 mg, and to stay on the meds for 20 weeks instead of 12-16. I'm afraid if I don't take enough cumulative dosage it will just end up coming back....

Anyways! Trying to keep positive. My face is looking pretty terrible, so hard to keep the chin up. Still have a long way to go !!!!

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 11/13/2014 10:23 pm

Day 13

Not a whole lot has changed. My symptoms aren't too bad. Just some dry eyes, and dry nose started today. Still some pretty severe back pain but still debating whether that is from a different cause.

Upping my dose to 40mg tomorrow. May go up to 50 next month, depending. I think my moisturizer is killer because my skin isn't dry yet. *knock on wood* I can also feel a tiny bit of dryness on my lips but that also is from the cold weather. Aquaphor is doing wonders for that though.

I've been getting cysts starting a few days ago. I guess this is the purging stage. They come out slowly but there are a whole lot growing on my chin right now. Eeeeeeek. Also large pores and black heads on nose and inner cheeks.

I will update again next week about my dosage increase!

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 11/17/2014 12:11 am

Day 16

So I upped my dose yesterday to 40 mg. my Dr wants to try and push 50mg next week depending how this week goes.

Back feels good today. Yesterday it felt pretty awful, and there's a possibility my kidneys were feeling sore, so we did a urine test 2 days ago and will be doing my bloodwork in 3 days just to make sure everything's okay.. I was completely unaware, but when I brought it up to my mom, she let me know she has been in the hospital multiple times for kidney infections and my grandma died from renal failure. Guess I should have known that before starting accutane. Hopefully nothing comes of it. Makes me a little worried... I'll have to talk it over with the Dr this week.

My lips started getting dry yesterday. But I honestly think it's mainly the weather as I get the same thing every year. Not super severe though. YET.

Skin still not dry. Just a tiny bit where the acne is the worst.

There are still about 5 cysts on my chin. Coming out one at a time. Also still have super large pores and blackheads. I read they should come out in the next week or so. My forehead has been super clear since the first week. It's mainly cheeks and chin. And my temples.

Anyways I'm trying to be specific about my symptoms as reading other people's experiences really helped me before I got on the meds. Still staying positive. I'm really really hoping the dosage increase goes well and I can go up again!

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 11/19/2014 6:53 pm

Day 19

My face is getting worse today. Acne has popped up on my forehead cheeks and lip, and growing cysts on my chin, upper lip and cheek. Perhaps my face started the purging process much later than normal? My chin hurts :(

Beforehand I could stop the cysts from coming out with BP but now I have to just live with it. Little bit discouraging but sticking it out! Excited for my one month milestone! Haha anything to keep me going..

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 11/22/2014 12:45 am

Day 21

Not much of a change. Finished my first week of dosage increase and think I've tolerated it incredibly well. Going to see about going up to 50mg, probably at my next appt.

Bit of dry nose & small amount of blood when I blow my nose. I can now peel my lips right off in the morning. Pretty dry, but not cracking or bleeding. (Still think the weather is the cause!) face only still dry around the pimples. Still having cysts grow... And large ass pores with blackheads EVERYWHERE! Crazyness.

The only thing bugging me is the back pain still. Cut my workouts in half... Can't lift weights anymore, sticking with cardio and easier strengthening classes. It just sucks that there really isn't any pain meds I can take, as it's not really inflamation causing the pain, but no one really knows what it is... Nothing strong enough anyways

I like that my hair always looks so clean haha! Only positive of accutane i guess! My scalp is so Incredibly dry, more than normal, so I've been doing aloe Vera scalp masks at least once a week. Don't know what good it's doing.

Excited to see more progress and finish my first month! Anyone has questions fire away!

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 11/27/2014 12:00 am

Day 26

Not much has changed. Lips and nose are the only things really dry that are somewhat bothersome. Back pain still terrible. I don't want to go down in dose from the pain, it is very much tolerable. Just not able to workout much anymore.

I'm getting about one active pimple every other day on average right now. The cysts have cleared and stopped, starting this week!

Blackheads still really gross and very visible throughout my chin, nose and cheeks. I'm SO tempted to do a quick facial scrub on those areas, feels so rough! I know not to use scrubs but... What harm can once do??? Anyone have input on that?

Scalp significantly drier than normal (which is usually EXTREMELY dry) but it is a lot less flaky then normal. I like being able to go days without getting greasy or dandruff filled hair. This is new to me! Yay to accutane positives!

I'm still debating increasing my dose, in 2 weeks, to 50mg. First because I'm worried my back pain will get worse, and second, I like not having any other crazy symptoms. I feel like one of the lucky ones. If I don't, I will just stay on it for an extra month, 6 in total.

Thanks for following. comments welcome!

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 12/06/2014 11:16 pm

Day 36

Not a whole lot is happening. Dry lips, bit of dry skin where acne is clearing still. The odd pimple. Had a cyst about a week ago, hoping that was the last of them. Getting the cysts all in the same area, over and over! Boo. Lots of hyper pigmentation from old acne...

Developed eczema 2 days ago on my hand. That's pretty crappy.

Back pain - having good and bad days. Good days usually only last half a day, if I'm lucky a full day. Hard to come by. This is the only side effect I can't stand. Mainly because I had to cut down my workouts significantly, which has lead to loss of energy, and bad eating habits, and fluffiness.... Keep telling myself Im going to get back into a strong routine in January, back pain or not. May be wishful thinking, we will see. Back pain IS better than month one, hoping it can only get better from here.

Next appt next week ! Not going to up my dose, think I'm okay where I am. If I have to prolong it, I will.

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 12/16/2014 11:23 pm

Day ...46

Halfway through month two

Upped my dose for the last time today, to 60 mg. eeee wish me luck... Super nervous as I haven't really had any terrible side effects so far....

My lips are pretty bad now. Only started maybe 2 weeks ago... It's partly the cold weather, but they look pretty terrible! Dealing with it.... Aquaphor I love you.

Skin still not dry. Had exzema on my hand for a week, that went away. Really all thats happening is the back pain but I seem to have more good days lately!

I've been getting headaches, but I had started having tension headaches about 2 months before I even started accutane, so it's not related..

As for my face, it looks great today. I have a few shallow cysts I can feel, but they've been sitting there for a week now, hoping they will go away soon. Some patches of very small bumps up the ride side of my face, and can feel one forming on the left side of my face as we speak....

As well as hyperpigmentation on my cheeks but that has been slowly getting better

Anyone have any input on upping the dose? Will I have a crazy jump in side effects?

Will update soon!

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 12/21/2014 1:33 am

Day 50!

I have come down with sickness. I think tonsillitis. Felt off for a few days and today my tonsils are so swollen my throat is nearly closed! Not a super sore throat or anything. Just an itch in the throat, achy muscles and lack of energy. Thinking it hasn't fully hit me yet so hurray for being sick during the holidays!

My last bloodtest (10 days ago) my liver enzymes were slightly elevated. Hopefully that won't continue and they will stay there or go back down.

It's hard to be on Accutane during the holidays and not being able to drink a bunch of wine during Christmas but what can ya do?

Eyes are a bit more dry since increasing to 60 mg. Still no dry skin. Lips are still dry.. Nothing insane I can't control though. Back pain seems to be improving. But then again I haven't worked out in a week so that might have something to do with it. Also seeing an RMT regularly has been a lifesaver.

Any who! Pretty happy with where I am right now! I got a second IB after upping my dose.. Kind of expected that to happen. Face looks kinda crappy right now again. Staying postive!

Keep on keepin' on accutane takers!

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 01/04/2015 1:11 am

Day 64

Gaaaah my face is looking terrible lately. :(

I also have a confession. I had a few glasses of wine on boxing day, and a few glasses of champagne on New Years Eve. I'm a bit worried to get my bloodwork done. I hope nothing comes of this.

I'm hoping this crazy breakout is just from increasing my dose and maybe a bit from the holiday chocolate indulging.. Hopefully month 4 will look a lot better.

When did everyone else's face start to noticebly clear ????

I don't know if my body and muscle pains are related to accutane or not but I almost have completely had to cut out my workouts. I'm getting some X-rays done next week to see if it's anything deeper but it's pretty bad lately. Hips, back, neck and shoulders.

Anywho. I'm still hangin in there.

Keep on keepin on!

MemberMember
(@tothemoonandback)

Posted : 01/04/2015 1:30 am

Yeah, you have to cut the workouts a bit by exercising less frequently and less intensely, or you can pick up a low-stress sport like swimming.

As far as the drinking goes I've been having 1-3 drinks from time to time and my bloodwork was fine. One time I got so drunk (I forgot that I shouldn't be drinking on Accutane at all) that I was still throwing up the day after, even though barely anything came out. I guess my body really needed to get rid of the bad reaction that happened in my liver. 2 days later I did my bloodwork and it came alright.

My face cleared in month 4, which was latter than the average person.

MemberMember
(@eliselouise)

Posted : 01/04/2015 1:33 am

Hey Bluejam4,

I have also drank alcohol occasionally throughout my 4 months and nothing major has come of it so don't freak too much :) I have also broken out a bit from xmas/new years - damn this happy, festive time of year! lol.

My skin cleared within month 4 however I have broken out a bit as I said. I'm in month 5 now (just).

I also had these weird abdomen pains - they felt like they were literally in the middle of my body and it hurt to breathe out sometimes. All good now though.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 01/20/2015 11:33 pm

Day 81

My. Face. Has. Exploded.

I haven't posted in a while because nothing has really changed. But starting yesterday my face has broke out so bad. Eeeeeeee so frustrating and embarrassing.

I'm just over half way through month three so almost half way!!. I know things shouldn't start to get really good until month four, but gr ... Lots of really deep pimples too. Hasn't been this bad since first month. :(

Nothing else has changed though. Keep on keepin on

MemberMember
(@bluejam4)

Posted : 02/01/2015 9:04 pm

Day 93

My face is still slowly recovering from the latest terrible breakout about 2 weeks ago. Still some deep pimples hanging out. It's just my cheeks that have any acne. The right cheek is really bad but I'm waiting it out!! So excited to be starting month four yesterday. Half way mark!!!

:)