Notifications
Clear all

The Scars That Mark Me

MemberMember
(@valeskanigris)

Posted : 10/19/2014 2:39 am

Hello. My name is Valeska. I am an average 17 year old in college instead of high school. This sounds impressive, but it's only because I lack a social life. Ever since seventh grade, I have been picking at my acne. Scissors, needles, fingers, Q-tips, and other such things were what I used to "control" my acne. This never worked.

Now I am covered in scars from head to toe. The dermatologist I saw not long ago was even surprised by the sheer amount of discoloration. So what do I do? How do I react when others call me "stoner" and "emo"? This destruction of my skin is not for attention. I need help... My attempts to heal my wounds with Neosporin, excersise, and eating healthy failed to help.

Is anyone else in this position?

MemberMember
(@angelspit)

Posted : 10/22/2014 6:20 am

Maybe you should try the AHA provided by this website or go to makeupartistchoice and pick up the radience peel or the salicylic/mandelic acid peel. They always have a daily deal where you can get 15-25% off your purchase! I have a bunch of discoloration too..and I've been using these produts for about three weeks now and I see improvement.

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 10/22/2014 9:44 am

When you say scars, do you mean post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (red marks) or actual acne scars that are pitted? People often confuse the two.