Notifications
Clear all

Red And Oily

MemberMember
(@warrior027)

Posted : 10/14/2014 11:48 pm

Please help me how do i get rid of this!!!! My face is red and oily and nothing works!

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 10/15/2014 12:25 am

What do you use to wash your face? How many times do you wash your face a day?

I noticed that my skin gets red and irritated when I use harsh scrubs, heck even cetaphil irritates my skin. I use water only, then apply moisturizer. Seems to work perfectly for me.

Wash your face maximum twice per day. You're probably over washing, causing your glands to produce more oil.

MemberMember
(@warrior027)

Posted : 10/15/2014 12:48 am

I noticed that my skin gets red and irritated when I use harsh scrubs, heck even cetaphil irritates my skin. I use water only, then apply moisturizer. Seems to work perfectly for me.

Wash your face maximum twice per day. You're probably over washing, causing your glands to produce more oil.

I stopped using all cleansers a week ago, now all i use is water and i dont even wash my face often. But my face still gets super oily. Idk if i should use a moisturizer but it has never helped me in the past. How can u combat oily skin with so much humidity in the air? Damnit

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 10/15/2014 2:51 am

I stopped using all cleansers a week ago, now all i use is water and i dont even wash my face often. But my face still gets super oily. Idk if i should use a moisturizer but it has never helped me in the past. How can u combat oily skin with so much humidity in the air? Damnit

are you breaking out? I have the same problem as you man. I live in a humid environment so oily skin is pretty much inevitable.

MemberMember
(@warrior027)

Posted : 10/15/2014 5:54 am

are you breaking out? I have the same problem as you man. I live in a humid environment so oily skin is pretty much inevitable.

No im not breaking out i dont really get pimples often because i make sure nothing touches it. The problem is the oily and redness where my large pores are at.