Notifications
Clear all

My Transformation+Question

MemberMember
(@tpindell)

Posted : 10/14/2014 5:52 pm

Hi, so im 18 years old and my acne started at around 17, it was quite ok at the begining but it got savere over time.

I tried Acne.org system and im not sure if it worked or not, so after 3 month of it i started Accutane at 27.7.14.

Before the pictures I must say that I am not done with accutane yet, and my question is how long do I have until im done with that, I estimate it will take maybe a month beacuse i am 99% clear, tell me what you think.

So here are pictures of me when I started accutane:

And here are pictures I just took few minutes ago:

So what you guys think? how long till im done with this shit? I wanna start working out

MemberMember
(@brainfreze27)

Posted : 10/14/2014 9:59 pm

I'm 17 and your acne looks just like mine!! I wanted to try Accutane but my dermatologist wanted to explore other options first. I'm glad your skin is clearing up!! Have you experienced any major symptoms besides dry skin etc?

MemberMember
(@tpindell)

Posted : 10/15/2014 12:34 am

I'm 17 and your acne looks just like mine!! I wanted to try Accutane but my dermatologist wanted to explore other options first. I'm glad your skin is clearing up!! Have you experienced any major symptoms besides dry skin etc?

You mean that your acne looks like mine at the before pictures? anyways im corious to see yours, send me some pics if u want...

about the accutane, I am having back pain, i think thats it besides dry skin.

MemberMember
(@brainfreze27)

Posted : 10/15/2014 12:36 am

You mean that your acne looks like mine at the before pictures? anyways im corious to see yours, send me some pics if u want...

Yea the before pics look like me. I'm in my phone and it isn't letting me upload pics :/. So check out my log I made not to long ago and scroll to the very bottom and you'll see some recent pics of my acne. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/344476-my-acne-log/#entry3449750

MemberMember
(@tpindell)

Posted : 10/15/2014 1:06 am

Yea the before pics look like me. I'm in my phone and it isn't letting me upload pics :/. So check out my log I made not to long ago and scroll to the very bottom and you'll see some recent pics of my acne. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/344476-my-acne-log/#entry3449750

haha thats really different, i had large red marks that doesent come much above the surface and you have little white acne that comes above the surface.

anyways good luck with your acne, accutane might be the thing for you...

MemberMember
(@tpindell)

Posted : 10/15/2014 2:52 pm

oops. delete that