Notifications
Clear all

Someone To Talk To:(

MemberMember
(@mimaiwafa21)

Posted : 10/14/2014 11:29 am

hey guys!!

i always read forum here in this site to make me feel better to those who lift you up when times so rough and people hate you, insulted because you have acne.

yes, i am suffering acne now for 2 months already and i really hate myself looking at thw mirror everyday:( i tried some products and itbgit worsens, now mark marks plus acne...really my heart wants to crash (sign of depression, yes) im neglecting them but still i can see in their eyes looking at the redness and swollen bumps in my faces.

i am planning to take diane pills next month, this is only mt last result.. actually i took this pills before like 5 months and i decided to i have a holiday and yes this is the result breakout breakouts added with the products i used hoping it help me..

hoping i will get better with this pills again..

so depressed;(

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 10/14/2014 1:42 pm

hey, sorry people have made comments! thats so hurtful.

you have only suffered with it for 2 months? give us more info. i am sure we can help. you may notice i have been on this board for rather a long time

MemberMember
(@mimaiwafa21)

Posted : 10/16/2014 1:21 pm

hi jack..

thank you..

yes for 2 months but this is different, pimples heal but another one pop out and the pimples are red, swollen then after 3 days like pustules appear:( hate to say this pustules..and now my face is so rough i can feel it in my hands..oohhh;( dont know what did i do wrong...

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 10/16/2014 1:58 pm

switched to new products? birth control? you need to be a little detective and work out whats changed if at all?

stay positive, it will get better, and don't squeeze any of them, they will naturally go away :)

MemberMember
(@raymundogalindo19)

Posted : 10/18/2014 11:54 pm

I'm here if you want to talk. Going thru the same exact thing

MemberMember
(@mimaiwafa21)

Posted : 10/19/2014 3:57 am

actually i stop all the product i used and im using only mild soap thats it!i always stay positive that everyhting will be okay but everytime i look in the mirror, no chance of getting better.

thanks @jack..

@raymund

hi!really?what did you do, i mean did you use some products to lessen the redness in the face?

hope your okay, as they say stay positive!!!

MemberMember
(@mimaiwafa21)

Posted : 10/21/2014 7:30 am

hi raymund

i stop all the cleanser and toner things, just only moistirizer very mild moisturizer i used when i have work then during my day off as in no..no more cleanser toner mositurizer, i let me face breathe once in a while. .

and thats what i notice..actually i only started this 3 steps just 3 minths ago,i want to try them thinking it wouldnt damage my face, by the way i have oily sensitive acne prone skin. but i was wrong so wrong trying allt his products.

now i went back to basics just soap, clean towel (changeit every three days), then a medicated lotion which the facial center gave it to me and like 40% my pimples starting to heal.

hopefully it will all be okay..

and how about you did redness lessen?what did you do?