Notifications
Clear all

Oily Skin

MemberMember
(@teenacnebodybuilding)

Posted : 10/05/2014 5:53 pm

ok let me tell you guys something, from my experience. i used to think having more oil meant more acne which is not true at all. i dont have oily skin at all anymore and i still break out as much as i used to. dont think that just because ur face feels oily it means you're gonna break out. people who have acne also tend to have oily skin, but skin that feels oily doesnt cause breakouts from my experience. i used to think that i had to wash my face 5x a day because my skin was so oily, but my skin was oily because i washed it 5x a day. now i only wash once and teh oil is gone but i still have breakouts. this post is to just releive the stress some people have on oily skin

MemberMember
(@jakitoy)

Posted : 10/07/2014 9:05 am

Oily skin is a major problem for most of the people nowadys. Most of my friends tell me about their oily skin and also I have the same problem. One of my friend use cucumber to remove oil from her skin and she gets the good result. You can try to check it.

MemberMember
(@usar718)

Posted : 10/07/2014 11:54 am

Oily is indirectly related to acne.

Excess oil on face>dead skin cells can't shed of the skin>dead skin over accumulate on the skin surface and block hair follicles>acne.

MemberMember
(@teenacnebodybuilding)

Posted : 10/07/2014 9:33 pm

Oily is indirectly related to acne.

Excess oil on face>dead skin cells can't shed of the skin>dead skin over accumulate on the skin surface and block hair follicles>acne.

i know but most people dont have genetically oily skin, they cause it themselves.