Notifications
Clear all

How To Keep My Face Really Dry?

MemberMember
(@warrior027)

Posted : 10/03/2014 4:18 pm

So humidity is a problem for both my acne and rosacea. Over the summer my face was really clear because i was inside so much and the AC is a natural dehumidifier (which i need to invest in buying one). But when summer ended and the AC is out the humidity in the air causes my face to redden and breakout. Every time i moisturize my face gets red.

So what products can i use to keep my face really dry? Right now i use Baby Powder which works really well but i need something else. Pleas just recommend me something, it can be a product, home remedy, anything that will dry my skin for a good period of time.

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 10/05/2014 2:46 am

I have found sulfur cleansers to be pretty drying. Try a sulfur soap like Grandpa's Thylox. You may have to experiment with how often to use it to get the desired result.

MemberMember
(@jakitoy)

Posted : 10/05/2014 3:45 am

For natural treatment, you can try to clean your face with cucumber. I know that it helps to dry our oily skin. I have one of my friend who had oily skin., and now his skin is almost dry due to the use of cucumber regularly.