Notifications
Clear all

Probiotics To Populate Your Gut With Healthy Bacteria To Combat Acne Bacteria!

MemberMember
(@naturalverdure)

Posted : 10/03/2014 10:21 am

I've found from going to my Integrative Physician that after years of birth control pills and antibiotics to treat my acne that I have gut dysbiosis or commonly known as "Leaky Gut" which is causing undigested food particles, viruses, fungi, and bacteria to leak into my bloodstream. This taxes my liver because all my bacteria, fungi, and viruses that are suppose to stay in my intestinal tract are heading to my liver and my system is overloaded. I am now 47 years old and I have been dealing with acne since my teens. The meds my doctors put me on to help me have actually caused me to have this issue for my whole adult life, which has been a continual source of frustration and embarrassment. I've tried Accutane, antibiotics, Fractional Laser, Retin-A, Benzoyl Peroxide, glycolic acid, oregano oil pills and anything else that promised results with little improvement. Thankfully, I'm following the diet to eliminate all grains and sugars for up to a year to heal my insides and taking probiotics to repopulate with healthy bacteria to keep the bad guys outnumbered. I'm finally on the right track to get a handle on the acne. If you are suffering like I been, and have a history of birth control pills and/or antibiotics, I strongly suggest healing your gut to heal your acne.

MemberMember
(@jakitoy)

Posted : 10/10/2014 10:00 am

No, I have no problem such as you. I have acnes, but it is due to my hormonal problems and soe other allergic reactions cause this. But not related with the probiotcs in gut.

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 12/29/2014 4:31 pm

I'm interested to learn more about this "leaky gut" syndrome and how it is diagnosed. I've heard the phrase tossed around but I don't know much about it. What are the symptoms? How did you learn that you have it? Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I hope you will keep us posted on your healing process!