Notifications
Clear all

Red Skin After 6 Weeks With The Regimen

MemberMember
(@matiastorresz)

Posted : 09/30/2014 4:06 pm

Hi... i'm currently in the week six doing the regimen. Week 4 and week 5 my skin was very dry and with a lot of flakiness, now my skin isn't so dry and flaky anymore but, sometimes it is red and sometimes it is normal, i don't know why, yesterday my skin was OK and now it is red again, especially my chin and cheeks, it can be because of the sun? I dont usually wear sunblock because i usually don't have so much exposure in the sun, and i was wondering if it is because the way i sleep, because when i started the regimen i used to sleep on the edge of my pillow to not get so much irritation but until the week 5 i stopped doing it and i woke up every morning with a lot of dead skin on my face so i was wondering if it can be the cause of the redness too. Somebody have the same issue? Please answer!

P.S: I'm using 2 pumps of BP as the regimen follow says.

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 09/30/2014 5:01 pm

It could very well be from the sun. You need to wear sunscreen whenever you are going to be outside as the BP can make your skin even more sensitive to the sun. I wouldn't think that how you sleep would make your face red all day, but that's just my opinion.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/14/2014 12:24 am

Benzoyl peroxide is irritating.

It would make my skin red even if I didn't go outside at all.

MemberMember
(@periiwiinkle)

Posted : 12/31/2014 8:46 pm

I was wondering the same