Notifications
Clear all

Is What Im Eating Fine? Please Comment :d

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 09/29/2014 7:40 pm

Morning:

Home made Quinoa Porridge; Quinoa cooked in almond milk. Added cinnanmon. Topped with chia seeds, almond butter, and a half a pear.

Midmorning: Other half of pear

Lunch (2pm) Chibatta bread with ham, turkey, lettuce, and cucumber (no cheese, or sauce)

Fresh chopped fruit: strawberries, melon, cantalope

Mid afternoon snack: small container of frosted mini wheats

- small individual wrapped raisin package (sunmaid raisins)

- very small bowl of cubed cantalope

Later (730) Whole medium sized pear with almond butter

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 09/29/2014 8:30 pm

I would get rid of the wheat - the ciabatta and the frosted mini wheats. Other than that, your a bit heavy on the carbs. Consider replacing some of the fruit, particularly the melon, with dark leafy greens.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 09/29/2014 8:39 pm

I would get rid of the wheat - the ciabatta and the frosted mini wheats. Other than that, your a bit heavy on the carbs. Consider replacing some of the fruit, particularly the melon, with dark leafy greens.

what would you recc as a replacement for the bread on my sandwitch??? Also the mini wheats was just what i decided to eat today- have them once in a blue moon.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 09/29/2014 8:43 pm

There are wheat-free breads available. I like to enjoy a millet-zucchini bread when I'm in the mood for a sandwich or melt. It tastes like normal bread, but has a thicker consistency, kind of like rye.

It would be better, though, if you didn't eat a sandwich every day. There are lots of delicious cuts of meat that you can combine with herbs and sauces to make amazing food. I would also recommend eating eggs at least once a week.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 09/30/2014 8:20 am

There are wheat-free breads available. I like to enjoy a millet-zucchini bread when I'm in the mood for a sandwich or melt. It tastes like normal bread, but has a thicker consistency, kind of like rye.

It would be better, though, if you didn't eat a sandwich every day. There are lots of delicious cuts of meat that you can combine with herbs and sauces to make amazing food. I would also recommend eating eggs at least once a week.

Im allergic to eggs, soy, and milk sadly.

I dont think my college serves millet-zucchini bread... baha

MemberMember
(@quinnmorgendorffer)

Posted : 10/03/2014 2:38 pm

lettuce as a replacement for bread! who doesnt love a lettuce wrap sandwich?