Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
callmetinker

Is This Normal Or No...someone Please Help!

Okay so basically this nasty cyst thing popped up right under my nose about a week and a half ago and it was huuuuuge...I mean it was probably big enough to land a plane on haha. anyway I had a dermatologist appointment a week after it popped up so while I was there I decided to have her inject it with that steroid stuff because it was so big and so ugly I just wanted it gone. That was my first steroid shot for a cyst, I got it about 3-4 days ago and anyway I'm just wondering if I should be concerned because while the cyst greatly reduced in size it isn't completely flat still...and the whole area is like a reddish circle...does this mean it'll dent? I really hope not...I thought it would be flat by now but it's looked basically the same for like 2 days now...I'm really upset over this like crying multiple times a day because I'm afraid it'll look like this forever and I used to never cry...of course maybe I'm just overreacting and it needs more time...please help me guys I'm only 16...I don't want this thing on my face permanently.