Notifications
Clear all

Help!help!pimples Overload

MemberMember
(@mimaiwafa21)

Posted : 09/23/2014 9:34 am

hello dear,

i am mimai, 27, i have been sufferring from acne since my teen days. never a time of life i have been acne free there is always an acne, inflamed, red bumps in my face. now im 27 (help me!i want to die) , i dont know what happened but there is more acne in my face. i have sensitive oily skin.

these are the products i used for the first time in my life and i felt my acne worsen:

1. clean and clear 2. celeteque acne toner 3. clean and clear oil free mositurizer.

now im using:

1. cetaphil cleanser 2. neutrogena oil free toner 3. olay moisturizer.

it lessen but i am not satisified..

please please please help me!!so depressed right now..

MemberMember
(@paigers)

Posted : 09/26/2014 5:48 pm

Hello Mimai! First of all, stop stressing about your skin! Stress is a huge factor in breakouts (especially on the forehead).

Second, how often do you use these products, and how much of it do you use? You could be overbearing your skin and causing it to become irritated or produce more oils and thus, more breakouts.

Do you wear a lot of makeup, do you wear it for long periods of time, and do you wash it off every night? Makeup is also a big factor in acne breakouts, as most foundations clog pores, especially when worn for many hours during the day and in warmer climates.

Also, what is your diet like? Avoid processed foods, sugars, and dairy, and drink A LOT of water!

MemberMember
(@mimaiwafa21)

Posted : 09/27/2014 9:16 am

now i stop using cleanser the clean and clear and cetaphil, but still using the toner and scrub once a week..

yes your right, maybe i over used those products dying to see those clear skin result, but getting worst.

for now im only using mild soap a toner at night,then i noticed my pimplea drying out.

and for make up, yes but only bb cream and and powder,is it okay? or i need to stop this products?

my problem with my pimples, once have of it dries up there is another one fresh coming out, i dont know what to do..

MemberMember
(@paigers)

Posted : 09/29/2014 10:47 am

now i stop using cleanser the clean and clear and cetaphil, but still using the toner and scrub once a week..

yes your right, maybe i over used those products dying to see those clear skin result, but getting worst.

for now im only using mild soap a toner at night,then i noticed my pimplea drying out.

and for make up, yes but only bb cream and and powder,is it okay? or i need to stop this products?

my problem with my pimples, once have of it dries up there is another one fresh coming out, i dont know what to do..

Make sure to give yourself 2-3 weeks after changing your facial routine to determine results.

Yes, your makeup should be fine! I also use BB cream and powder. There are special cleansers made for completely removing BB cream makeup if you feel like it's clogging your pores or you can't get all the makeup off when you wash your face.

I understand. Sometimes drying can cause more breakouts so be careful of overdrying your skin.

There are a lot of alternatives to lessening and curing acne, and it's all trial and error! Give 2-3 weeks before moving on to a new method.

Have you ever tried a Benzoyl Peroxide spot treatment? Or more natural methods like Tea Tree oil? I've seen good results from Benzoyl Peroxide myself, and a lot of people swear by Tea Tree oil in clearing up their skin.

MemberMember
(@mimaiwafa21)

Posted : 09/29/2014 11:24 am

im afraid to use benzoyl peroxide, later it will cause breakout like the clean and clear i used before..

yes i notice if in use tea in a product it really works well in my skin,like the foundation i bought before. can you suggest some products containing tea or any herbal content?

so hate now my face, one acne is heal then there goes another one:(

paiges, thanks a lot for the info and suggestion..give me hope:)

MemberMember
(@paigers)

Posted : 09/29/2014 1:36 pm

im afraid to use benzoyl peroxide, later it will cause breakout like the clean and clear i used before..

yes i notice if in use tea in a product it really works well in my skin,like the foundation i bought before. can you suggest some products containing tea or any herbal content?

so hate now my face, one acne is heal then there goes another one:(

paiges, thanks a lot for the info and suggestion..give me hope:)

Ah, your skin might just be really sensitive to chemicals if natural remedies work better. Don't hate your face! You're beautiful with or without acne. Remember, you're only human!

These are some good natural remedies to lessening acne. You can buy most of these things on Amazon.com or the websites I listed:

100% Tea Tree Oil (this stuff is a very good disinfectant) - You can use this directly on pimples by dipping a q-tip into it and then placing the q-tip on your pimple for a few seconds. You can also add a few drops of it to your facewash, moisturizer, or toner to dilute it. It can dry out your skin if you use too much of it though!

Diluted Tea Tree Oil (less harsh than 100%) - You can buy a really good diluted Tea Tree Oil from "The Body Shop". Check their website for good Tea Tree Oil products. They have facewashes, moisturizers, exfoliants, all containing Tea Tree Oil.

Also, Lush.com has a REALLY good spot treatment called "Grease Lightning" which contains Tea Tree Oil and has a lot of really good reviews. Lush also carries a lot of organic facewashes that can help with acne, such as their "Herbalism" facewash.

Witch Hazel - I don't have a lot of experience with it, but lots of people use it and it's a good toner.

And here are some food products that can be used to organically help acne. You can look up guides on how to use them online:

Egg whites - apply egg whites to your face, give 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water

Lemon juice - very good at reducing red spots, can dry your skin

Tomato - also good at reducing red spots. I use a moisturizer called "Yesto Tomatoes" which contains tomato, and I love this product!

Honey - honey is super good for your skin, not only if you eat or drink it, but if you apply it to your face as a mask and wash off after 20 mins

If you like to drink tea, here are some really good options for your skin, which can also be bought on Amazon:

Yogi Skin Detox Tea

Get Gorgeous Tea

Yogi Healthy Skin Tea

Best of luck in finding the right product for you! Remember, you are beautiful no matter what your skin looks like. (:

MemberMember
(@jakitoy)

Posted : 10/10/2014 10:03 am

I think that you are trying all of things required to decrease your acnes. And you are frustrated due to this. I have same problmes as like you. I am crying for some days due to my acnes for the long time. I am also confused about what should I do?

MemberMember
(@skwisgaar12)

Posted : 10/13/2014 4:00 pm

hey you should try the rawtill4 diet. I went vegan a couple months ago and it helped my acne a lot, but not completely so I took it a step further to fruit based diet. It sounds extreme but your tastes adjust to it after awhile and it becomes normal. It has literally helped me sooo much

also do not use any harsh chemicals on your skin because it will destroy your skins natural defense

MemberMember
(@mimaiwafa21)

Posted : 10/15/2014 10:23 am

hi @jakitoy

yes im trying all required products they said could reduce acne but still it didnt stop:( so depressing..

sometimes i feel the inflammation, swollen,the tingling sensation inside..now i stop all, just plain soap no toner, only moisturizer only in the morning. thats it!!what will i loose i already have this:(

goodluck to me, im tired!!

hello @skwisgarr

thank you for the suggestion, maybe i should try to change the food i eat slowly.. now im starting to drink lemon juice every morning.

thank you!! bless me..