Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justin2

Masturbation And Acne

I'm a male. I like most males masturbate. I'm in my late 20s. I use to have very bad acne in my late teens and early 20s. My acne cleared up a lot a few years ago but few years ago it came back very bad where my acne is moderate-severe.

I noticed that whenever i masturbate, my acne would get worst either immediately or in a few days. And its not those regular pimples, it those cysts.

I would have periods where i would not masturbate at all and i notice my skin would get better. However everytime this happens, say i don't masturbate for 2 weeks, i then masturbate and then within a few days more cysts form and my acne is severe yet again.

I recall some ppl here mentoin they do the no masturbation challenge and many say it does help. Does anyone here done this for a long time and noticed it help with their acne? Its not very hard for me to not masturbate, however, after say 1 week or 2... its very hard to not do. So basically its a repeated cycle. There was a time where I did not ejaculate for like 1.5 months. I did masturbate a bit but i wouldn't ejaculate even though i would have some on my underwear.

The other thing is when i masturbate, i dont do it very fast for like 5-10 minutes. I would use lot of stimulation and thus i would be in this state for at least 40 minutes. Yes its easy for me to stop masturbating after i just done it.. but after a while i obviously cannot resist.

Im curious if theres anyone here who masturbates but it doesn't affect their acne at all.

Find a derm that will give u accutane

why would he need to take accutane ? get outta here

start taking saw palmetto for your hormonal acne because of masturbation best cure here

bro your not alone. everytime i masturbate i get two big pimples the day after. I try to not do it much but sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

im doing this with you dude i tried this before and went 76 days. my skin got better and my acne became less severe but at the time i was using very harsh products which impeeded my progress. keep us updated we all wanna know

Can absolutely related, male, 20, ejaculation causes me to break out. I now limit my self to one ejaculation in 3 months, that's it. It cured my acne.

When I masturbated weekly I had very bad acne. Stay clean bros!

The last I masturbated was the 1rst of the month and it's hard not going back but luckily I haven't masturbated since. My liver doctor said that a lot of testosterone may be the reason of my acne. But what if when (this luckily happens) I have sex could that make me break out? and if so what should I do about me wanting to feel a little tingly. I'm 19.