Notifications
Clear all

No New Cysts....

MemberMember
(@xipp)

Posted : 09/22/2014 4:15 pm

Hi all,

I posted a while ago in desperate need of advice on hormonal cystic acne (chin only), I am happy to report that it is now under control! Praise Jesus! I'm not sure what happened but these are my current oral supplements. I stopped using birth control because I didn't want to take any oral prescriptions anymore.This combination seems to be working great. I have had a few breakouts but no cysts! YES!!!! I'm so glad because I was so over the pain and embarrassment! Hopefully this works for others.

Estroblock

Liver supplement (NOW brand)

Burdock Root

Fish oils

MultiVitamin

I have been using PanOxyl 10% plus acanya (morning) along with Tazorac (night). Exfoliate 2-3X a week, and a mint mask 2x a week. Plus a little honey mask when my face is dry. All the oral supplements get the credit because even with this topical regimen my cysts were horrible. I want to say the estroblock is the main reason why I have had no cysts in about 2 months. MIRACLE!!!! I would get them once or twice a month in groups of 3 or 4! Any who, I thought I would just "voice" my opinion about these incase anyone wanted to try them.