Notifications
Clear all

100 % Clear Skin?

MemberMember
(@sullihits)

Posted : 09/18/2014 1:02 pm

To be honest its not worse acne its like 2 pimples and few tiny pimple on cheek

So i odrered witcg hazel so my question is will it cure white heads and pimples 100%?

MemberMember
(@jewel432)

Posted : 09/18/2014 8:37 pm

Not necessarily, nothing 'cures' acne and nothing is guaranteed. It's trial and error.

It sounds like you don't have acne but just a couple pimples. Witch hazel will probably help. Use a moisturizer after bc it's drying.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@sullihits)

Posted : 09/19/2014 5:57 am

Yes im currently taking doxycyline

Derma gave me and its my 5thday heard it gives initial breakout

Its ok I can handle it but will it really stop acne ?

MemberMember
(@jewel432)

Posted : 09/21/2014 10:48 am

It might help.. It'll basically take the dirt off your face and dry up the oil on your face

(btw some people may say it'll "tighten pores" but that's not possible. There's an article on YouBeauty about that)

Witch hazel and anything like is a topical treatment, so if you're breaking out internally anything you put on topically will help but might not "cure" it.

I've mostly heard great things about it though so I totally recommend trying.

If you want more reviews on it look it up on Makeupalley.com

Oh but to directly answer your question, it MOST LIKELY won't stop acne. It's confusing bc everyone reacts differently. Hope I could help :/

MemberMember
(@sullihits)

Posted : 09/21/2014 5:09 pm

Okay now im sticking with doxy for now and use cetaphil face wash... im now starting my 2nd week I hopee it works!!

MemberMember
(@bilelriley)

Posted : 09/22/2014 6:18 pm

Hope it works with you! But I didn't find a good product which 100% cleanses white heads and pimples in general.

MemberMember
(@jewel432)

Posted : 09/22/2014 9:56 pm

sullihits, hope you good luck!!

MemberMember
(@sallyy75)

Posted : 09/23/2014 8:32 am

Well, if you are looking for 100% natural effective product I can name pure chimp super cleanser, it has high efficiency keeping my skin clear
MemberMember
(@sullihits)

Posted : 09/23/2014 7:01 pm

Thanks everyone im currently on day 9 of doxycycline heard we may breakout but I dont think I have breakout yes some tiny pimples came but it's not that bad um I hope it works well

MemberMember
(@sullihits)

Posted : 09/25/2014 2:03 pm

DAY 11 i went to derma and she said my skin is much clearer no new pimples coming old ones are going and she said i can stop doxy but im afraid i will breakout...

guys why do you say ive heard we should stop slowly to prevent that um how ? any one tell how slow any explaination? and what should i use after this?

witch hazel? or something else? but my another question should i use this medecine for more long like 2 months??

MemberMember
(@sullihits)

Posted : 09/25/2014 3:10 pm

To be honest its not worse acne its like 2 pimples and few tiny pimple on cheek

So i odrered witcg hazel so my question is will it cure white heads and pimples 100%?

For me, products with Witch Hazel have worked but not 100%. But they seem to work better than other topical products You could also try a cream with sulphur in it. That works for me too.

alright! i dont have acne anymore its just tiny old pimples and old whiteheads on foreheadi hope witch hazel works any idea on how to taking doxy so i dont get my acne worse anyway what should i use (anything else witch hazel) that will get rid of pimples without making it worse like differin hmm? because differin 0.1 gel and cream scares me it gives IB and many says it still dont clear acne soo any can you give me any s=think other because i just have white heads on forehead and some tiny few pimples on cheek thats why

MemberMember
(@jewel432)

Posted : 09/25/2014 9:25 pm

I don't know anything about the doxy sorry. But I know that a salicylic acid face wash or benzyl peroxide face wash(whatever works for you. Salicylic acid works for me so that's what I recommend..), a toner-like witch hazel or ACV and water, etc. finally a moisturizer with SPF!

I use alba acnedote salicylic acid face wash, witch hazel/green tea/ACV toner and eurcerin 30 SPF moisturizer.

Getting a basic routine down will help very very much. I don't have very much acne anymore just by doing that.

If you have prescription questions, like doxy or differin, I'd highly recommend ask your derm. They'll know best based on their knowledge and your skin.

Did the doxy clear you up btw? So glad you did. Typically those last small pimples and clogged pores are last to clear up. Patience is key!

MemberMember
(@sullihits)

Posted : 09/26/2014 7:17 am

Yes it stoped any new pimples from coming doctor said old ones are almost all gone I have whiteheads on forehead tho and she said I can quit it but thing is she given me differin I didnt told her I used differin because I got scared when people say it makes your skin worse

Anyone else can help me on if I quit doxy will I break out and how to prevent it ?