Notifications
Clear all

Is This Normal?

MemberMember
(@taylor-w)

Posted : 09/18/2014 12:56 pm

I'm 2 and a half months into the regimen and I thought things were going pretty well. my skin hasn't cleared up like I would think it would during this stage but it's defintely better than 2 months ago. then I woke up with several new pimples along my eyebrows/cheek area & by my mouth. is it normal to break out at this stage?? I'm worried I did something wrong though I've been following the regimen exactly!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/20/2014 1:21 am

I'm 2 and a half months into the regimen and I thought things were going pretty well. my skin hasn't cleared up like I would think it would during this stage but it's defintely better than 2 months ago. then I woke up with several new pimples along my eyebrows/cheek area & by my mouth. is it normal to break out at this stage?? I'm worried I did something wrong though I've been following the regimen exactly!

Since you have seen improvement already, I suggest you keep going. I have experience the same thing with the regimen wherein my skin is looking better and then I get a couple pimples out of nowhere, it can be very up and down in the beginning but eventually your skin gets used to the BP. Sometimes hormones can be a factor too, so keep that in mind.

MemberMember
(@taylor-w)

Posted : 09/20/2014 9:25 pm

Since you have seen improvement already, I suggest you keep going. I have experience the same thing with the regimen wherein my skin is looking better and then I get a couple pimples out of nowhere, it can be very up and down in the beginning but eventually your skin gets used to the BP. Sometimes hormones can be a factor too, so keep that in mind.

okay thanks!! they seem to be going ways fastest than usual but they still keep popping up! so frustrating