Notifications
Clear all

Are My Ice Pick Scars Hard To Treat?,would Work Tca Cross?

MemberMember
(@james-james)

Posted : 09/16/2014 7:38 am

Hi,I have very much ice pick scars o both of my cheeks ,and some varicela scars , on my rigth cheek I have 4 big ice pick scars and on my left cheek.I have like 20 litlle ice pick scars and scarred pores,and my skin look very meesed with sunligth ,Im.going to a dermatologist this month for see a treatment for these scars ,im 19 years old,my brain health some times goes down because of them ,I have a scars in my lip too.

Sorry for bad english.

Woudl tca cross or other treatment work for me , are these scars severe o I cry for anything

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 09/16/2014 2:04 pm

Okay i would see what the dermatologist says tbh. everyone is different and he/she would be able to know what treatment is best.

TCA cross is a treatment where several sessions are needed I think. Also some people say that their scars look worse after their first treatment but remember that this is actually good as you are re-writing the scar tissue and it is a good sign that the scar changes appearance.

but id check with your derm to see what technique they would recommend.

Please dont get depressed, ive been there and i too used to hide indoors. I would take a mirror everywhere to see how they looked in certain lighting.

Mine were on my nose and were different scars, the cheek i presume would respond better.

good luck.

scars dont make you ugly so dont worry.