Notifications
Clear all

Where Do U Get Money For Ur Acne Products And Everything

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/15/2014 10:34 am

srsly i dnt get it......................

r ur parents rich?

or do u work? where do u work?

also if u work, when do u hv time for researching etc?

nd if u hv rly complex issue nd hv like rly mentally screwed psyche due to this disease as well as SA where do u actually get cash for all of this cos shits nt cheap yknow?

i read somewhere tht they make milions from acne treatments which is somth i cant rly grasp yet bt like acne is rich ppl disease it seems? which it ofc should b btw cos poor ppl with acne can just gtfo? i mean they just hv absolutely no chance against this cos u need million things to just maintain urself

so r u a poor or a rich one?

MemberMember
(@tom-worth)

Posted : 09/15/2014 3:01 pm

Panoxyl Aquagel costs 3 quid.

MemberMember
(@khaled91)

Posted : 09/15/2014 3:41 pm

I Wouldn't classify myself as rich considering our modern-day standards but my parents had enough money for all the products "So many that i lost track of the exact number" and procedures "Erbium yag laser - Peeling ... etc. You know the drill !!!!

All-out war fighting acne for nearly 8 years "I'm 24 now" Yet I'm suffering from a Cystic inflamed acne breakout so it doesn't matter even if you can afford the money in my case it didn't help me at all. For the most part it made my scars look worse and never managed to get my acne under control.

Took accutain and my body couldn't handle it so i cut it off, My parents have money to (finance) the proccess over again because I'm still in college but after all i've endured because of dermatologists who by the way are absolutely disgusting in my country I made up my mind to just let go, You wouldn't even believe how irresponsible and incompetent they were and how much I suffered because of them.

The torment inside grew even more after paying thousand and not seeing results but even getting worse. It's ironic how a person like me who have money to buy almost all the stuff he wants can't enjoy a single minute of his life. Drop a couple of tears here and there knowing how different my life could have been without acne (I do not hope to just sleep and wake up as a different person or erased memory of my everlasting story of suffering because that's what identifies and signifies me but i just hope that someday somehow it will all fade out unexpectedly because i heard that miracles actually exists every now and then.

Wow I sure did turn my babbling switch on Lol Sorry for that just needed to blow off some steam.

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 09/15/2014 5:08 pm

Work part time (16hrs a week @ 8.50 an hour) which I havd used for funding ALL OTC stuff and appointments with skin clinics. I work in a food factory. Now I am at uni and get money for that so I havd a student loan now which may help.

Also I am in Scotland so..I have the NHS with free prescriptions.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/15/2014 7:26 pm

I Wouldn't classify myself as rich considering our modern-day standards but my parents had enough money for all the products "So many that i lost track of the exact number" and procedures "Erbium yag laser - Peeling ... etc. You know the drill !!!!

All-out war fighting acne for nearly 8 years "I'm 24 now" Yet I'm suffering from a Cystic inflamed acne breakout so it doesn't matter even if you can afford the money in my case it didn't help me at all. For the most part it made my scars look worse and never managed to get my acne under control.

if ur wealthy tho y cant u just buy all the best supplements u can and rly rly good food. also since skin gets used to everything for somereason n u hv to switch products nyway u could b buying rly good products n just ty them all. cos r u sure u tried everything yet

Panoxyl Aquagel costs 3 quid.

i hv no idea how much is tht bt wht is tht n does it work? does it make ur skin dry nd red?

MemberMember
(@khaled91)

Posted : 09/16/2014 5:12 pm

if ur wealthy tho y cant u just buy all the best supplements u can and rly rly good food. also since skin gets used to everything for somereason n u hv to switch products nyway u could b buying rly good products n just ty them all. cos r u sure u tried everything yet

I tried every tip, Product and procedure the world has to offer and nothing works, The longest period of time i manage to keep my acne under control is about 4/5 days with barely acne free skin and it hunts me down over and over again more aggressively.

Not to mention what i've to go through in order to give myself time to even be able to sleep on one of me cheeks or not have the urgent need to rip my face off because of how bad my face stings, I even tried to stop all medications and be vegetarian for 3 months and wash my face every half an hour but still my face got worse to the point where i had to do 6 fruit acid peeling sessions in order for me to even recognize my face again.

I learned my lesson Which is (Don't spend more money because it won't work) i even told my father to do charity work becuase it would be more beneficial for the world than trying to cure my face !!!

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/16/2014 8:55 pm

I tried every tip, Product and procedure the world has to offer and nothing works, The longest period of time i manage to keep my acne under control is about 4/5 days with barely acne free skin and it hunts me down over and over again more aggressively.

Not to mention what i've to go through in order to give myself time to even be able to sleep on one of me cheeks or not have the urgent need to rip my face off because of how bad my face stings, I even tried to stop all medications and be vegetarian for 3 months and wash my face every half an hour but still my face got worse to the point where i had to do 6 fruit acid peeling sessions in order for me to even recognize my face again.

I learned my lesson Which is (Don't spend more money because it won't work) i even told my father to do charity work becuase it would be more beneficial for the world than trying to cure my face !!!

tht sounds tough indeed

well hv u tried:

niacinamide (topical vit b3)

bee propolis serum

salycic acid wash + 10% bp wash (clean n clear continuous control)

^ those r the most promising tht ive found now, im abt to try them

also if u can y not try to examine ur case like get all the tests n analysis of ur body state as u can?? also get ur skin nd deff deff ur acne analysed?

bt wait u broke out even worse after just washing ur face all day?? nly water? O.o well if thts nt fuked up then idk wht is....goddamn..

MemberMember
(@khaled91)

Posted : 09/17/2014 6:57 pm

tht sounds tough indeed

well hv u tried:

niacinamide (topical vit b3)

bee propolis serum

salycic acid wash + 10% bp wash (clean n clear continuous control)

^ those r the most promising tht ive found now, im abt to try them

also if u can y not try to examine ur case like get all the tests n analysis of ur body state as u can?? also get ur skin nd deff deff ur acne analysed?

bt wait u broke out even worse after just washing ur face all day?? nly water? O.o well if thts nt fuked up then idk wht is....goddamn..

It's really hard to keep track of all the medications i had over the past 8 years but I'm sure that along the way of my journey I took all the ingredients that have been discovered and known to even remotely help out with acne.

I don't mean in anyway to deprive anyone from thinking about taking new stuff that might help with their condition it's just that my experience with acne was devastating and i couldn't find a way out despite my efforts but that doesn't mean anything i knew plenty of people who were lucky enough to defeat their acne and live a happy long life. That wasn't the case for me though i kept telling myself i must have missed something along the way but that was just self-torture i keep trying procedures and medications without any kind of results so i just accepted my fate.

Best wishes to you 🙂 Nothing makes me more happy than knowing there are people out there who are actually defeating this damned life-destroying disease.

MemberMember
(@tom-worth)

Posted : 09/18/2014 2:57 pm

The ONLY long term treatment that 100% works with minimal side effects is Panoxyl Aquagel 2.5% (which is 3) everything else (and I have tried EVERYTHING) is useless and damaging.

their are three problems:

1. It's only sold in europe

2. it's been discontinued for 2 years (although they say they are bringing it back and have brought back the 10%)

3. If/when they do bring it back it may not be the "cure" anymore (they might may make it wrong)

It doesn't matter how much money you have it won't make any difference, this 3 treatment is the only one that is viable and works, a company has fluked the cure for acne and they don't realise what they have.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/18/2014 10:07 pm

The ONLY long term treatment that 100% works with minimal side effects is Panoxyl Aquagel 2.5% (which is 3) everything else (and I have tried EVERYTHING) is useless and damaging.

well wht was in it?

n yea i thought abt this too, if something will work they will either make it weaker either stop making it.

yrs ago there was somekinda product of clean n clear tht got my friend clear rly quick bt its nt being sold nymore, nothing tht they hv now from wht i can get work even close to tht...

thing they dnt get it seems is tht if their shit wont work we wont buy it either...