Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HELLO EVERYONE I need you help asap I am getting close to my 6th month using hydroquinone before I have to take a break for a few months I have SEVERE HYPERPIGMENTATION I MEAN SEVERE since I was about 8 I am now 20 and just now using hydroquinone I hear about people saying how it only take hydroquinone a month to heal or 6 months and hydro has definatly helped me I notice a difference but I DEFINATLY HAVE ALOT MORE HYPERPIGMENTATION to go I wanted to know is it normal for it to several years treating hyperpigmentation issues when persistently sticking with your regime or if it doesn't heal in 6 months is it really not working idk im lost even though I see a lot of improvement should it take years please let me know and btw im using hydroquinone 4 percent

My derm told me it's a long process no matter what. If you've seen improvement, don't worry. It sounds like you've got the right attitude about this - just stick it out! All you can really do is wear sunscreen every day and be patient.