Notifications
Clear all

Pleasee Help Me!

MemberMember
(@bayne619)

Posted : 09/15/2014 3:28 am

hey guys im christian! 16 years old PHILIPPINES. Im so really desperate on removing my acne marks and pimples because they really decrease my self confidence alot, I cannot buy some good products because my allowance is only enough for my food and transportation.Ive'd tried a lot of tips given by the internet but still it keeps coming back and multiplying...SO GUYS COULD ANYONE HELP ME SOME ADVICES OR SOME CHEAP PRODUCTS THAT I CAN USE TO REMOVE ALL THESE?? PLEASEE GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP! thanks!

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/15/2014 11:02 am

hydroquinone 4% for marks

nd idk wht for acne, y dnt u just ask jeesus?

MemberMember
(@420blazeitfgt)

Posted : 09/16/2014 12:13 am

If your marks are red then hydroquinone wont do shit for them. Unfortunately curing acne isnt cheap and if yours is actually that bad then youre going to need to spend some dough. Get a job or something and go see a derm

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/16/2014 1:33 am

yep, hydroquinone is for brown spots.

what works for one person won't work for another, and if there was a cheap guaranteed fix, none of us would be here.

Get your parents to order your some Proactiv. It's not cheap, but it's not expensive and it works.

We don't even know what brands you have in the Phillipines.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/16/2014 7:19 am

wtf do uall mean hydroquinone wont work for redmarks now??? r u fucking kidding me?? i fkn readed here!! tht its for redmarks, hyperpigmentation nd everything n now u can say this????????

well this is just nt real.

nd wtf is brown spots? u guys should just use reg bleach for ur poop stains i think...

MemberMember
(@420blazeitfgt)

Posted : 09/18/2014 4:05 am

Red marks aren't hyperpigmentation, its blood underneath the skin.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/18/2014 8:46 am

well then how do u tell it has turned in hyperpigmentation, the difference i mean? n y doesnt blood just go away bt somehow makes ur skin pigmentated instead, how does it even happen?

MemberMember
(@420blazeitfgt)

Posted : 09/18/2014 8:23 pm

When things are healing there is increased bloodflow, aka more capillaries in the area. Pigmentation is brown as opposed to red. Red marks can get inflamed and become more or less red depending on a variety of things, at least in my experience.

MemberMember
(@vampix)

Posted : 11/17/2014 1:26 am

Hey Christian,

i have found that applying a good sunscreen makes a huge difference in preventing dark marks from getting even darker. Just make sure it had enough sun protection (I use a Neutrogena with SPF 75) and is non-comedogenic so you wont get clogged pores.

Also my bf was looking for something without hydroquinone (I cant remember why he said it was bad, sorry), and got great results with the Vicco Tumeric skincream, after trying for years to try to get rid of his dark marks. It did wonders for him and left his skin well moisturised but not oily.

I hope you got something already that helps, if not you can consider the Vicco. But definatelty try the sunscreen. It helped me with marks I had on my upper arms for years. Good luck man!

MemberMember
(@vampix)

Posted : 11/17/2014 1:28 am

Oh and to add to my previous post, try a dab of Neosporin on the inflamed areas. It helped settle some areas I had that were taking long to heal, literally overnight for me.

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 11/30/2014 5:41 am

Lol. Red marks are not blood underneath the skin, stop pulling this information out of your ass. Just because its red, doesn't mean its blood.

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 12/23/2014 3:28 am

Lol. Red marks are not blood underneath the skin, stop pulling this information out of your ass. Just because its red, doesn't mean its blood.

Red marks are caused from tiny capillaries forming and providing nutrients to the site, so technically that is correct what 420 said. Hyper-pigmentation though of course can be red/pink/brown depending on the ethnicity of the person.