Notifications
Clear all

Oh Acne And Accutane U Got Me So Down

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 09/14/2014 10:23 am

This will be my eight week coming...and God I just want some joy...cystic breakouts continuing..and very slow improvement....I also see some ice pick scarring and maybe some other shallow scars....I never had before....trying to keep my mind off it but really I cant go through another month of this crap....im hoping the next few weeks I see some clearance...

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 09/14/2014 10:28 am

This will be my eight week coming...and God I just want some joy...cystic breakouts continuing..and very slow improvement....I also see some ice pick scarring and maybe some other shallow scars....I never had before....trying to keep my mind off it but really I cant go through another month of this crap....im hoping the next few weeks I see some clearance...

Ask for predisone the next time you're in if the IB gets to be too much - it helps with inflammation. Keep on keeping on hun

MemberMember
(@bigjudy)

Posted : 09/14/2014 11:34 am

3rd day of accutane here. god you're making me so nervous for my IB >.>

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 09/14/2014 11:53 am

big judy don't worry im sure u wont get it as bad as me I hope

MemberMember
(@lilblubutterfly)

Posted : 09/14/2014 4:56 pm

Does your derm do cortisone injections? I have to get a few every time I visit my doctor and I'm so grateful for them. They flatten out even tough ones after about a day or two.