Notifications
Clear all

What Are Causes For Enlarged/clogged Pores In Young Person

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/10/2014 5:37 pm

they r so fucking ugly, worse than acne and only rly old ppl hv them! i srsly hv never seen nyone with something like tht on their face aside from this forum and old ppl.

so there must b something heavily wrong with ppl like us but what is it???

its just so abnormal for me, idk wht to do

i cant it drives me crazy, i eat healthy, hv good hygene n take care of my face n self bt i look so motherfucking gross, i dnt remember when i got them first bt in past several yrs they been the worst

how to make them shrink n make them close up for good, i cant live with this

am i genetically screwed up??

also if u extract them tht piece of shit fills up in like a day or even sooner, i swear!!

my pics:

WHAT EXACTLY IS INTERNAL CAUSE FOR THIS?????

MemberMember
(@newdawn)

Posted : 09/11/2014 7:42 pm

Pore size is genetic. However pores can get stretched from pimples creating ice pick scars )"(looks like giant pores)

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/11/2014 9:30 pm

Pore size is genetic. However pores can get stretched from pimples creating ice pick scars )"(looks like giant pores)

my mom doesnt have them near bad as me and my dad barely has them at all!! only really really old people have them!!

i did pick n extract them plenty of times tho

dude giant?? ikr! its rly upclose tho! bt omg omg omfgggg OMGGG wht do i fkng do!!!???????????????? ill kill myself!!!

seriously if you cant fix this shit ever shoot me right now!!!! right in the fucking acne!!!!!!

do they look nything like freckles? honestly!

MemberMember
(@newdawn)

Posted : 09/12/2014 12:17 pm

my mom doesnt have them near bad as me and my dad barely has them at all!! only really really old people have them!!

i did pick n extract them plenty of times tho

dude giant?? ikr! its rly upclose tho! bt omg omg omfgggg OMGGG wht do i fkng do!!!???????????????? ill kill myself!!!

seriously if you cant fix this shit ever shoot me right now!!!! right in the fucking acne!!!!!!

do they look nything like freckles? honestly!

Honestly try getting an acid peel. My older sister (in her 30's) has a ton of ice pick scars (those big stretched out pores from acne) and her skin has really improved with the peel. I don't see as many if those big "holes" and it's almost as though her pores have contracted lol.

Try it! Not sure where you live but in canada an acid peel is under 50 bucks.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/12/2014 12:42 pm

Honestly try getting an acid peel. My older sister (in her 30's) has a ton of ice pick scars (those big stretched out pores from acne) and her skin has really improved with the peel. I don't see as many if those big "holes" and it's almost as though her pores have contracted lol.

Try it! Not sure where you live but in canada an acid peel is under 50 bucks.

ok ive read here abt salycic acid peel, bt wht kind she was using? can u link me pls or pm me with link

50 bucs is p alot for me actually i cant afford so expensive products right now esp bcs i need bunch of others too bt like if its rly rly effective for those damned pores im gona get this first

i would still like to know wht causes them from inside bcs they probs gona come back

TODAY EXAMINED MOMS FACE N SHE BARELY HAS NY PORES AFTERAL N THEYRE NT VISIBLE WTF IT CANT B GENETICS.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 09/12/2014 3:30 pm

enlarged pores are causes from picking the skin

and clogged pores when you dont exfoliate

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/13/2014 2:25 am

if there were nothing to pick i wouldnt pick obv

thts just nt normal to hv clogged pores, wtf is tht shit from, exfoliation is just thing thts available as a treatment for this bt normally u dnt hv to exfoliate nything

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 09/13/2014 6:11 am

if there were nothing to pick i wouldnt pick obv

thts just nt normal to hv clogged pores, wtf is tht shit from, exfoliation is just thing thts available as a treatment for this bt normally u dnt hv to exfoliate nything

so are you saying you picked ? if yes then thats why

and its not normal to have clogged pores also exfoliation is needed daily if you wanna help get rid of it instead of question everything .... maybe try to google and research sometimes

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 09/13/2014 6:31 am

Please try to refrain from using text speak when typing as many of us are not able to read it (you could also be hindering responses). As stated, pore size can be a result of genetics and past acne. I've seen your pictures and its not that out of the ordinary. You may want to go the an esthetician and have them examine your skin and make suggestions. Also, retionoids are supposed to help with that.

If active acne is not your main issue, be thankful as many of us are dealing with that ongoing battle

Hoping you find a solution

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/13/2014 8:19 am

Please try to refrain from using text speak when typing as many of us are not able to read it (you could also be hindering responses). As stated, pore size can be a result of genetics and past acne. I've seen your pictures and its not that out of the ordinary. You may want to go the an esthetician and have them examine your skin and make suggestions. Also, retionoids are supposed to help with that.

If active acne is not your main issue, be thankful as many of us are dealing with that ongoing battle

whts the point of repeating the same thing for a hundredth time? i already said several times it cant b genetics bcs of reasons writen before.

and being thankful is like the last thing i plan to do tyvm.

also frankly speaking idgaf even if they r genetics, i asked a question, which is:

WHAT IS THE INTERNAL CAUSE FOR THIS EXACTLY?

so wether its genetic or no, do u understand wht im asking? wht kinda gland or process is thing tht works wrong so it ends up on ur face tht way or is it just defective skin? if so at which point of processes of skin it begins??? or is there a shitty skin gene? or ugly pores gene?

my text is rly supereasy to read, i dnt write in hyerogliphs

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 09/13/2014 9:35 am

whts the point of repeating the same thing for a hundredth time? i already said several times it cant b genetics bcs of reasons writen before.

and being thankful is like the last thing i plan to do tyvm.

also frankly speaking idgaf even if they r genetics, i asked a question, which is:

WHAT IS THE INTERNAL CAUSE FOR THIS EXACTLY?

so wether its genetic or no, do u understand wht im asking? wht kinda gland or process is thing tht works wrong so it ends up on ur face tht way or is it just defective skin? if so at which point of processes of skin it begins??? or is there a shitty skin gene? or ugly pores gene?

bro its basically a scarred pore meaning its a scar but pore scar ? get it ?

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 09/13/2014 10:25 am

I really don't think your skin is that bad at all. It would be so easy to cover it up if you wanted to. A primer would cover it completely. Something kind of pastey like Garnier 5 sec blur or L'Oreal magic perfecting base. I notice most makeup like powder and foundation just make them look bigger but primer makes them look invisible.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/13/2014 4:08 pm

I really don't think your skin is that bad at all. It would be so easy to cover it up if you wanted to. A primer would cover it completely. Something kind of pastey like Garnier 5 sec blur or L'Oreal magic perfecting base. I notice most makeup like powder and foundation just make them look bigger but primer makes them look invisible.

yea bt i dnt wanna cover nothing up, i just wanna normal good skin?

besides isnt makeup like one of the most comedogenic things there is for skin? thts just no option at all

n u hvnt seen it irl n very good lightnings (i dnt even hv such at home n my camera also just cant capture the true look, also how i look outside is a nightmare)

do u use tht garnier thing n didnt it broke u out a single time?

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 09/13/2014 7:57 pm

yea bt i dnt wanna cover nothing up, i just wanna normal good skin?

besides isnt makeup like one of the most comedogenic things there is for skin? thts just no option at all

n u hvnt seen it irl n very good lightnings (i dnt even hv such at home n my camera also just cant capture the true look, also how i look outside is a nightmare)

do u use tht garnier thing n didnt it broke u out a single time?

Well I just started using the Garnier one a couple weeks ago but so far it's good. I used the L'Oreal one for a couple years with no problem. They say they're non-comedogenic. As long as you wash your face at the end of the day. Maybelline makes one called baby skin instant pore eraser that is a lot cheaper. I get what you mean though about just wanting normal good skin. Have you tried anything with retinol? A lot of people say that has helped with pores. Today I just bought Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair night moisturizer. We'll see...

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/14/2014 12:00 am

Well I just started using the Garnier one a couple weeks ago but so far it's good. I used the L'Oreal one for a couple years with no problem. They say they're non-comedogenic. As long as you wash your face at the end of the day. Maybelline makes one called baby skin instant pore eraser that is a lot cheaper. I get what you mean though about just wanting normal good skin. Have you tried anything with retinol? A lot of people say that has helped with pores. Today I just bought Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair night moisturizer. We'll see...

no bt its on my list of things to try ofc. my current plan n p much nly hope atm is salycic acid peels

wht for do u need wrinkle repair cream? pores r completely diff thing. do u also hv them? n all those creams doesnt work. esp if they r bought in stores. tht and also did u know tht if ur still young its nt even adviced to use wrinkle creams? read this <- before i read tht ive known tho tht u actually hv to start early with them bt tht was like heard from wtv where i dnt even remember nymore...

dat skin on the right!!! 8/ hell even skin on the left is good n 100 times better than mine just minus wrinkles

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 09/14/2014 10:29 am

Well I'm 32. How old are you? I've never had any wrinkles until about 4 months ago. About a year ago my skin became really oily and all my pores became badly clogged. So a few months ago I started putting sulphur cream all over it. Which helped with that but it dried out my skin so bad It gave me small wrinkles. When I bought this I mostly wanted it for enlarged pores and blackheads. Lots have people said that this is the best drugstore retinol that can help with acne. I always read about stuff on makeupalley before I buy it and people said good things like it made their pores seem smaller too. I avoid the sun anyway and I wear this at night so hopefully I'm not making things worse. But I woke up this morning and my skin looked really good. It wasn't greasy like it always is and everything that was going to turn into big zits just went away.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/14/2014 8:48 pm

well im quite before tht tbh bt even my skin sometimes like wrinkles, it just goes away. nyway store creams r useless by a fact, they can nly work as a moisturiser mayb bt im nt even sure abt tht, they just look so heavy usualy, they probs just will clog ur pores or smth
look into those, they might help:
homemade vit c serum
niacinamide
glycolic acid
oils like avocado, wheat germ, rose hip (nly if u dnt break out of them, might need to test it out) those will soothe skin n might help a bit or even temporary remove them
dermastamp/dermarolling?
nd like u know eat well n sleep, pump up blood circulation to face sometimes

copper peptides

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 09/15/2014 10:44 am

I will look into those. Except I already do dermarolling and vit c. But the niacinamide looks a lot like what I've been looking for. I think I am going to take the retinol cream back because it maybe to harsh. My skin is shiny like it's over exfoliated and really irritated. I think I'm going to trade it for cerave moisturizing pm that has niacinamide, ceramides and hyaluronic acid.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/16/2014 9:28 pm

I will look into those. Except I already do dermarolling and vit c. But the niacinamide looks a lot like what I've been looking for. I think I am going to take the retinol cream back because it maybe to harsh. My skin is shiny like it's over exfoliated and really irritated. I think I'm going to trade it for cerave moisturizing pm that has niacinamide, ceramides and hyaluronic acid.

hey how many sessions of dermarolling hv u had so far? ny effects? wht abt pores?

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 09/18/2014 9:32 am

hey how many sessions of dermarolling hv u had so far? ny effects? wht abt pores?

Probably 6 times with the .5 and twice with the 1.5 and no great effects. At first I thought my scars were more shallow but now I'm not sure. My pores look the same. I am going to do it again tonight. I hate doing it though. I dread it.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/18/2014 1:01 pm

Probably 6 times with the .5 and twice with the 1.5 and no great effects. At first I thought my scars were more shallow but now I'm not sure. My pores look the same. I am going to do it again tonight. I hate doing it though. I dread it.

it hella hurts right? T_T bt yea im begining to think its p useless, i still hv hopes for dermastamp if i cn get it n then try to pierce it deeper

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 09/19/2014 9:01 pm

it hella hurts right? T_T bt yea im begining to think its p useless, i still hv hopes for dermastamp if i cn get it n then try to pierce it deeper

No, it doesn't hurt me that bad. It makes my eyes water a bit. Yeah, I'm kind of wishing I just got the single needle one. Mostly I am having a hard time finding time to do it and a giving myself a few days to look really shitty. I'm all red the next day and then my skin peels for a week.

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/19/2014 9:27 pm

It is. We're the ones reading, we should know. It takes a lot longer to read than if you wrote in plain English like the rest of us and it's inconvenient. Read what you write out loud, sometime. I'm not even going to say what it sounds like.

And saying 'idgaf, I asked you a question' isn't going to attract generous responses, either.

The internal cause of enlarged pores is whatever is causing your oily skin, like I said a page ago, which is going to be different for everyone. You seem really highly strung so I wonder if it's just good old adrenal activity. B12 is good for that but it won't make your pores less invisible.

Just see an esthetician if you're spending $ anyway it may as well be for something that works.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/19/2014 9:51 pm

No, it doesn't hurt me that bad. It makes my eyes water a bit. Yeah, I'm kind of wishing I just got the single needle one. Mostly I am having a hard time finding time to do it and a giving myself a few days to look really shitty. I'm all red the next day and then my skin peels for a week.

how hard did u were pressing, did it bleed alot? i bleed nly little nd for me redness was gone next morning (aside from usual pigmentation ofc) i think i applied seabuckthorn oil after dermarolling (nt like instantly after tho bt almost) 100% one

It is. We're the ones reading, we should know. It takes a lot longer to read than if you wrote in plain English like the rest of us and it's inconvenient. Read what you write out loud, sometime. I'm not even going to say what it sounds like.

And saying 'idgaf, I asked you a question' isn't going to attract generous responses, either.

The internal cause of enlarged pores is whatever is causing your oily skin, like I said a page ago, which is going to be different for everyone. You seem really highly strung so I wonder if it's just good old adrenal activity. B12 is good for that but it won't make your pores less invisible.

Just see an esthetician if you're spending $ anyway it may as well be for something that works.

lol i actually thought its quicker to read and write that way

im not sure what does that mean but hey im already having supplements b(1,2,3,5,6,12,biotin) can i maybe crush some pills, dissolve with some water and apply on skin? any effects from that?

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 09/20/2014 10:16 am

how hard did u were pressing, did it bleed alot? i bleed nly little nd for me redness was gone next morning (aside from usual pigmentation ofc) i think i applied seabuckthorn oil after dermarolling (nt like instantly after tho bt almost) 100% one

>It is. We're the ones reading, we should know. It takes a lot longer to read than if you wrote in plain English like the rest of us and it's inconvenient. Read what you write out loud, sometime. I'm not even going to say what it sounds like.

lol i actually thought its quicker to read and write that way

im not sure what does that mean but hey im already having supplements b(1,2,3,5,6,12,biotin) can i maybe crush some pills, dissolve with some water and apply on skin? any effects from that?

I pressed fairly well. I wasn't super agressive or anything though so I only bled a tiny bit here and there. I am going to wait a few days until it's cloudy so I don't have to wear sunscreen. I hate that stuff.

I have some seabuckthorn oil that someone gave me but I didn't know what it was for.