Notifications
Clear all

What Actually Is All Of This Weird Crap On My Face (Pics)

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/10/2014 10:25 am

u gotta brace urself rly hard bcs those r gona b rly baad..

1 pores hell

i hv them on forhead n chin too

MemberMember
(@eminem-isback)

Posted : 09/10/2014 1:30 pm

looks like pores

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/10/2014 2:05 pm

ekhem duh..wht abt other stuff n wht causes this

pls answer someone!!!!

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 09/10/2014 2:10 pm

Your pores are clogged. What are you using?

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/10/2014 2:28 pm

what do you mean what im using? internally, topically?
youre trying to say 2 is clogged pores too? they are bumps not pores. anyway what causes this shit and whats its usually called? what about discoloration. what the fuck is wrong with me?
internally:
all i ever do is trying to eat healthy, seriously i know about salads and nutrition and shit ever since i was 10. i eat healthy now, snack sometimes but its no big deal.
have used omega 3 for 1-2 months before and multi vit b (didnt work)
now: D3, A, B (1,2,3,5,6,12,biotin), C, zinc citrate
topically:
cleanse with himalaya herbals refreshing & clarifying toner, normal to combination skin, alchohol free, free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic colors or baikal herbals antioxidant toner, regenaration, without peg and parabens, certified organic (not both together and i allways wipe residue off with spring water)
sometimes clean and clear blackhead clearing 2 in 1 wash/mask, 2 ways to reduce blackheads with 1 effective product, results from day 1 (yeah right)
4th day of applying fresh cabbage juice (sulfur etcetera) at evening
sometimes wash with bioderma purifying and foaming cleansing gel combination oily skin non drying, soap free, hypoallergenic
spot treat (sometimes all over face) zinc cream (zinc oxide, vaseline)
moisturise with absolute organic eye lifting serum for all skin types, contains: INCA INCHI the richest vegetal oil in omega 3, 6, 9 and sepilift DPHP with its triple firming action
aha + from this site every other day or when i feel like it
my blood tests result:
my blood is great, also liver, kidneys, no inflammation (immunity is okay)
but
increased uric acid, a bit too low vit d3 and too high 1 hormone
but why the fuck would i get pores at young age? what is wrong with me?? am i terminally screwed up genetically or what? my mom doesnt have them near bad as me and my dad barely has them at all!! only really really old people have them!! what is wrong with me oh my God
MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 09/10/2014 2:50 pm

Can't help you unless you want to post in actual words and say what you actually use not just some kind of this or that sometimes and maybe this.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/10/2014 4:08 pm

Can't help you unless you want to post in actual words and say what you actually use not just some kind of this or that sometimes and maybe this.

but that is what i use, and i dont apply any of them in same order every day except cabbage juice because i want to do experiment with it on how effective it is
or do you need actual ingredients?
what is actual words? is my typing problem? i can edit out my post if its needed
do you know anything about internal causes?
MemberMember
(@krunce)

Posted : 09/11/2014 8:36 am

Hi Acne Wonderland,

By actual words, I think that the user meant that you type with a lot of abbreviations, like idk instead of "I don't know" and b instead of "be." For people that aren't used to reading text messages all the time, it's really difficult to read. So it would be easier if you just typed the whole word out instead of using abbreviations.

In response to your post, it's really hard to know what exactly is wrong if you've never consulted your doctor or a dermatologist. They would be able to diagnose what kind of acne you're experiencing with more accuracy than any of us can. If this is having such a serious impact on your confidence, as it seems to be, it would be worthwhile to try to consult your doctor to see who you can do.

I can sympathize with what you're experiencing. My Dad and I both have enlarged pores. The bores on my chin also have small bumps on them like in some of your photos. The ones on my nose, if you look close enough, have little white or black heads peeking out like the ones on your nose do. I think the first most important thing to remember is that no one can see your pores as well as you can. Seriously I cannot underline this enough. I became obsessed with my pores for a while and started using an extractor and it was a huge mistake. Using that kind of thing on your skin is very damaging because it's so harsh.

The other thing to know is that you cannot permanently decrease the size of pores. Face masks that are clay based or egg-white based have the effect of temporarily tightening your skin. They also help soak up excess oil, so they're good treatments if you use them regularly. You can also make your pores less visible by addressing oil build up: you can start exfoliating regularly, but not too vigorously. You also might benefit from a drying topical product like salicylic acid (Stridex pads?) or an alcohol-based toner.

Just some ideas!

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/11/2014 12:16 pm

hey i edited my post previously as best i as i could!!!

ones on your nose do. I think the first most important thing to remember is that no one can see your pores as well as you can. Seriously I cannot underline this enough.

MemberMember
(@krunce)

Posted : 09/11/2014 12:31 pm

Hey AcneWonderland,

I'm betting you're in highschool or younger. I had experiences like that in grade school with friends, and with enemies. They were tremendously hurtful and affected my confidence for a really really long time. I understand, I really do. But I've grown past that (literally: I'm 27), and people stop commenting on things like that, and they stop noticing it. Because they, for the most part, become significantly less petty.

Seriously though: try exfoliating. St. Ives', any of that old stuff. You could even try one of those cleaner brushes. Clarisonic is the most expensive but there are cheaper options from companies like Olay. Try that out. Give it some time: say, about a month. See if it makes a difference, and then report back.

By the way, I still had trouble understanding your writing. I don't know what you mean by "nd" or "dnt" or "hv." Next time you post, can you spell those words out completely?

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/11/2014 3:54 pm

wtf i need a normal fuking skin, right now nd allways bt esp now, idk whts all tht ur talking abt

did any of tht even worked? st ives, does it get rid of pores n smoothen ur skin out? wht does it do? y do u still hv pores then?

anyone else??

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/11/2014 11:54 pm

Enlarged pores are caused by oily skin, sun damage, and collagen degradation.. You usually see them in older people because damage accumulates. Men have thicker skin, so skin cells build up more within their pores, stretching them out. Makeup and rich waxy moisturizers also stretch out your pores

Thus it's important for men with oily skin to combat with exfoliation (peels and topical vitamin A) and sebum reduction (without overdrying.) Taking antioxidants will slow further damage.

Also, you said you took fish oil for 1-2 months then quit. I hope you weren't expecting it to magically clear your skin.

And yes, please spell out entire words for people. It can be a headache trying to decode text speak and figuring out what your questions are (your topics are vague.)

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/12/2014 4:19 am

i dnt have too oily skin, its just about right.
i barely ever go out and i deff try to avoid sun allways bcs i simply cant stand it
why would i have collagen degradation? at what age does it usually begins?and i may not be like 10 yrs old or even 15 but bitch please im deff not old. i havent seen people younger than idk 50? with those pores ever (ppl here doesnt count cos they all r fucking sick)
and wht does pores have to do with collagen? you want to tell me tht for some reason collagen just suddenly disappeared from those places creating holes?
i dont have thick skin but i also dont have thin skin except under eyes and i have millia there too btw
i barely ever use makeup at all (mayb had 4 times in all this year) and no waxy stuff at all.
but ofcourse i expected just not magically but from omega 3 benefits and healing ofc, like reducing inflammation properties and all that other stuff that is said and all those threads and posts abt omega 3 usually make big deal about
is retinyl (vit a form) ok to put on skin (its in oil) wht does it do? its ~1700 ug per drop
MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/15/2014 11:18 am

k so right now as im thinking to buy a skin bleacher, yesterday n today my skin is suddenly gotten lighter on its own??? = l

n i mean like 2-4 tones actually lighter

vitamins kicking in? tht eye organic serum? 3 days of fresh cabbage juice topically? (this unlikely altho it did hv a short effect after u applied it)

\_()_/
\_()_/
\_()_/
MemberMember
(@hope93)

Posted : 09/18/2014 1:49 pm

Green Tea ALWAYS breaks me out so that may be part of the issue.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/18/2014 10:30 pm

well then ur antioxidant intolerant...

MemberMember
(@hope93)

Posted : 09/18/2014 11:20 pm

well then ur antioxidant intolerant.

>

well then ur antioxidant intolerant...

just trying to help...

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/18/2014 11:41 pm

btw tht organic eye serum i mentioned before as a good one nd soothing yesterday suddenly decided to burn my under eye area n it was red all evening n then even made area darker...ohsom...

nothng cn explain tht

MemberMember
(@jutta412)

Posted : 09/20/2014 3:17 pm

I think your pores look pretty normal to me (I tend to have oily skin, so my pores appear large close up).

The bump could be a benign skin bump of some kind, I'd ask a doctor to take a look. I had one under my eyebrow and my dermatologist just cut the thing off.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/20/2014 3:50 pm

I think your pores look pretty normal to me (I tend to have oily skin, so my pores appear large close up).

The bump could be a benign skin bump of some kind, I'd ask a doctor to take a look. I had one under my eyebrow and my dermatologist just cut the thing off.

how old r u? nd wht age do they usually appear at then? i dnt think theyre normal at all at least nt on me bcs whn i think abt it they appeared rather early bcs i srsly dnt know nyone of tht age to hv smth like tht on them at all. now idk. bt still SUPER RARE. bump went away next day

how did they cut it off? with wht?