Notifications
Clear all

Birth Control = Clear

MemberMember
(@eminem-isback)

Posted : 09/10/2014 9:26 am

Okay so I went on Birth control about 4 months ago and WOW lol

I am now clear except for one but its skin colored and tiny (so i guess thats still mild right?)

I guess i should mention my acne was mild/moderate and on my cheecks

So i guess ill stay and give advice and look at scar treatment but aloe helped tremdulously already

so scars are very mini mule very unnoticeable

so im really happy

But i had no idea birth control would work like what? Can someone explain how it works to clear skin?

Has anyone else had success with aloe? its amazing

MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 09/10/2014 9:46 am

Good on you for that :) Sounds good

Also aloe Vera, have long did you use it for? im using from plants up the back cut some up put in fridge for my scars, it has reduce them quiet alot but i dont think i will heal the scars all the way there to old scars, might buy some acid/cream thing (sorry if its not called acid ahhaha)

MemberMember
(@dapier68)

Posted : 09/10/2014 9:54 am

Good on you

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 09/10/2014 10:23 am

Birth control cleared up youre skin because it changes your hormones. Usually decreasing male hormones which is the cause of acne for most people.

MemberMember
(@valentina09)

Posted : 09/10/2014 10:39 am

What kind of birth control are you on? I've always been hesitant to try it but my skin is getting bad enough now that I'm willing to try anything.

MemberMember
(@eminem-isback)

Posted : 09/10/2014 1:26 pm

Good on you for that Sounds good

Also aloe Vera, have long did you use it for? im using from plants up the back cut some up put in fridge for my scars, it has reduce them quiet alot but i dont think i will heal the scars all the way there to old scars, might buy some acid/cream thing (sorry if its not called acid ahhaha)

Ive used aloe for 4 months now i still use it daily as a moisturizer and i really did see a slight difference in overall skin texture and scars in just one week

What kind of birth control are you on? I've always been hesitant to try it but my skin is getting bad enough now that I'm willing to try anything.

tri-sprintec yeah i feel like all girls should try birth control before resorting to acne but then again I thought about accutance would get you through the usual starter breakout. However I think you should try it Yaz is really good too cleared my sister up like a miracle. It has more good effects then any possible bad i think