Saved?

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 09/10/2014 5:37 am

Had popped a pimple (boil?) at the weekend.

Seems it was a bad idea and the bacteria (staph?) propagated.

Had 3 new big pimples appearing next day. Along with small ones too.

One flat pustular pimple (not raised, white/yellow puss inside)

One raised pustular pimple (raised, flesh colored and some puss inside)

One huge cystic type of pimple (very much raised, no puss, no white head, just appeared there).

Went to get a facial.

That got rid of all but the huge cystic.

There was no way to get that one out.

I am stucked with it until puss shows up.

Hopefully soon. Can't stand this huge thing on my face.

And it is hurting as well.

Noting works on those (for me).

Depressing.

MemberMember
(@eminem-isback)

Posted : 09/10/2014 8:29 am

You shouldn't pop that why the zit turned into 3. don't pop a cyst cause it will cause breaking of the skin and in the end will only lead to a bigger cyst and more infected pores and deeper bacteria. So it will last longer.

MemberMember
(@eminem-isback)

Posted : 09/10/2014 8:46 am

congratulations on the facial working don't pop the cyst it will make it worse

MemberMember
(@lus4279)

Posted : 09/10/2014 8:55 am

What was the process you used for popping it? Did you disinfect it after?

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 09/10/2014 12:46 pm

What was the process you used for popping it? Did you disinfect it after?

I have used rubbing alcohol. What a mistake.

Seems it did not kill whatever bacteria / staph was inside.

And the culprit just went into other pores. I am now looking a bit better, but that cystic pimple is turning into a huge one.

And still no whitehead in sight. Last one i had like evolved into a multiple headed monster... And it left a mark that probably won't go away.

Hopefully, propolis will keep it under control. Not sure what is in there but it is hurting. And even the beautician could not get that one out....

You shouldn't pop that why the zit turned into 3. don't pop a cyst cause it will cause breaking of the skin and in the end will only lead to a bigger cyst and more infected pores and deeper bacteria. So it will last longer.

You are right, but sometimes you just can't help it. Huge white things on your face are just so unsightly. Horrible feeling to walk around with those.

congratulations on the facial working don't pop the cyst it will make it worse

I will not pop it for sure. The beautician looked and tried but could not. She left it alone after a few attempts at getting something out.

It does not hurt when I do not touch it. At least that. Hopefully, a head will develop soon so she can work her magic. Don't want to keept that huge raised bump on my face for too long... Depressing, depressing...