Notifications
Clear all

Terrible Customer Service From Ordering Online, Can I Buy From A Store?

MemberMember
(@cam518)

Posted : 09/08/2014 5:55 pm

I put it an order in for some acne.org cleanser on August 21st and I still haven't received it. Now I'm completely out and I'm worried my acne will start to get worse without it. Are there stores that sell the cleanser? Like a CVS or Stop&Shop. I also tried contacting acne.org last week but got no reply. I really need to get some ASAP. If not where I can get some online super quickly?

MemberMember
(@londoncat8)

Posted : 09/08/2014 7:37 pm

I buy all from amazon. Excessive postage fees on acne.org makes it impossible for me to order directly from this website. Today, I found another brand that sells on amazon a very good alternatives to acne.org products which you can buy cheaper and with guaranteed delivery by amazon. Good luck to you:)

MemberMember
(@horsey310)

Posted : 09/09/2014 8:06 am

I buy all from amazon. Excessive postage fees on acne.org makes it impossible for me to order directly from this website. Today, I found another brand that sells on amazon a very good alternatives to acne.org products which you can buy cheaper and with guaranteed delivery by amazon. Good luck to you:)

Do you mind sharing the alternative brand you found? I'm starting to get quite tired of the super slow and expensive shipping of acne.org products, even from amazon.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 09/09/2014 1:26 pm

If you need a store brand alternative cleanser to use until your Acne.org products arrive, here are some suggestions. http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#drugstore

When you are established on the products, try to keep in mind how long you use them and how long shipping takes so that you can order way before you run out. Or you can consider keeping a spare set on hand and whenever you open the spare, order new ones so that you will never run out.

Hope that helps.

MemberMember
(@londoncat8)

Posted : 09/09/2014 3:01 pm

the brand is Dr. Song 2.5% BP gel

http://www.amazon.com/Benzoyl-Peroxide-Song-Treatment-Lotion/dp/B00DFEGDVS/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1410292774&sr=8-12&keywords=acne.org

you can check reviews by those who bought it and half of them are ex acne.org users. hope that helps;)

Do you mind sharing the alternative brand you found? I'm starting to get quite tired of the super slow and expensive shipping of acne.org products, even from amazon.