they look much worst in person and scar way bigger so dont think its okay

im thinking about doing lasers ?

subcision ?

i only have 1 chance because of my budget and i need to fix this

i need help from experience people please

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 09/07/2014 7:08 pm

I can barely see any scar, I'm serious. But I understand anyway. A more time consuming project, but way cheaper, would be using dermastamp if you have read anything about that?

MemberMember
(@lightninginaskillet)

Posted : 09/07/2014 7:12 pm

To me this just looks like enlarged pores?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 09/07/2014 7:18 pm

I can barely see any scar, I'm serious. But I understand anyway. A more time consuming project, but way cheaper, would be using dermastamp if you have read anything about that?

there ice pick scars from black heads i believe but i also have shallow rolling

what laser would be good ? co2 ? fraxel repair ? deepfx ? anything else that can take a agressive approach

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/07/2014 8:55 pm

u hv the pores! wht u gonna do abt those bcs i think those r bigger problem, u need to get rid of pores n tht big red spot in 1st pic! i wouldnt worry abt the scars tht much tbh

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 09/07/2014 10:53 pm

Seriously dude? Lasers are overkill for your "scars". You have good skin with the most minor / tiny scars ever. I guarantee you will regret doing something so aggressive for such a minor issue.

Oh, and this is coming from someone who's done lasers, dermbrasion, fillers, excisions, etc. so I know this inside and out.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 09/07/2014 10:59 pm

Seriously dude? Lasers are overkill for your "scars". You have good skin with the most minor / tiny scars ever. I guarantee you will regret doing something so aggressive for such a minor issue.

Oh, and this is coming from someone who's done lasers, dermbrasion, fillers, excisions, etc. so I know this inside and out.

my skin is worst in person trust meeeee

im only getting 1 laser and depending on the setting , hope i find a good doctor too

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 09/07/2014 11:09 pm

Just for reference, lasers do not work well on ice pick scars. Most likely you will be disappointed with the results considering the cost and downtime with lasers. But if you are intent on doing it then understand the risks. Considering your Asian skin type, you will have hyperpigmentation for a a few months and possibly come out no better. Plus, you say that you are on a fixed budget, and frankly one laser session will not yield any major results. Anyone who's had noticeable improvement did many sessions. That's the truth.

You have good skin, and frankly I consider an aggressive laser session to be a mistake, but it's your decision.

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 09/07/2014 11:35 pm

Have you seen this? http://beautymagonline.com/beauty-articles-2/950-vi

When I get my acne under control this is what I plan to try on my scars first because I already know they respond well to glycolic acids.

MemberMember
(@anonuser)

Posted : 09/08/2014 2:23 am

Lasers don't really help with enlarged pores/small ice pick scars anyways.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 09/08/2014 10:16 am

When I get my acne under control this is what I plan to try on my scars first because I already know they respond well to glycolic acids.

that looks interesting but can you just use a tca peel then 20% vitamin c serum ?

also i dont know what i plan on doing but im still researching

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 09/08/2014 11:57 am

that looks interesting but can you just use a tca peel then 20% vitamin c serum ?

also i dont know what i plan on doing but im still researching

I don't know. The study was with 50% glycolic acid, so that's all I can comment on. I think one of the great things about glycolic acid is that it can be used quite regularly. If you have tough skin, a 50% glycolic peel could probably be used twice a week. If you'd like to do TCA peels, I think a good regimen might be to do the glycolic with vitamin C and then once a month or every other month do the TCA peel.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)
MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/08/2014 5:40 pm

wht does tca even do? ive been looking for before after pics before bt all ive ever seen ppl with mega red faces after lmao, well if tht was effect they were seeking for...

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 09/08/2014 6:14 pm

This place has been mentioned in the past. They are known for their aggressive marketing tactics and usually push you to buy packages. Also, notice all the before and afters are doctored. The before images usually have overhead lighting, which creates shadows, and the after pictures are nearly always with a flash with light from the front. I don't know about other people but when I take pics with a direct flash, I look scarless.

That said, they do use advanced lasers here like Lumenis Total FX, which is a plus.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 09/08/2014 8:27 pm

This place has been mentioned in the past. They are known for their aggressive marketing tactics and usually push you to buy packages. Also, notice all the before and afters are doctored. The before images usually have overhead lighting, which creates shadows, and the after pictures are nearly always with a flash with light from the front. I don't know about other people but when I take pics with a direct flash, I look scarless.

That said, they do use advanced lasers here like Lumenis Total FX, which is a plus.

i hear alot of good results from mixto laser ?