Notifications
Clear all

Cleansing Necessary After Sweating?

MemberMember
(@somedayistoday)

Posted : 09/05/2014 5:19 pm

I started a new regimen using aczone in the morning and atralin at night. I work all day in a kitchen then go running in the afternoon after work. I don't wash my face until I shower in the evening and then again in the morning and then apply my acne meds. I currently don't wear makeup but I was wondering if should consider using face wipes after my run. I don't want to overwash my face but I wonder if all the grime and sweat from working and running is contributing to my acne?

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 09/06/2014 5:29 pm

If i sweat a little i just wait till my regular wash time at night, but if i sweat like crazy i wash my face because face get really oily and stuff ._.

MemberMember
(@daileeh)

Posted : 09/07/2014 1:44 pm

This is a really good question!

I use to work in a kitchen too and holyyyyy the amount of ovens in the kitchen is CRAZY. It created the hottest atmosphere ever!

I always thought that you should not wash your face more than 3 times a day, unless you wear makeup..?

Anyways, I would like to know the answer to this too. Back then when I worked I would only wash 2 times a day, and the whole day all I could think about when I was working was "Should I wash my face...? What if I overwash and get even oilier...? Will moisturizing even help...?"

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 09/09/2014 12:06 am

always wondered the same as well.... especially after a long sauna...