Notifications
Clear all

Bad Dermatologist Appointment

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 09/05/2014 4:01 pm

The effects of stress are no joke on our body...in just as little as six months I have destroyed how I used to look. TOday I went the dermatologist and he injected my head about 20 times because my hair line is receding and falling out from stress and Accutane...my under eyes sunk in or got hollow and he told me I need plastic surgery it cant be reversed. 6 weeks on Accutane and my acne is just worse then ever...cysts n pustules scarring my face and neck..and I just too feel hopeless n saddened at the change of my face. I don't go out anymore don't feel good....im praying I can make it through this Accutane and it atleast gets rid of this acne....but even if it does I will probably never look the same

MemberMember
(@crodd)

Posted : 09/05/2014 4:10 pm

I hope accutane doesn't affect you more . One of the reasons I didn't take accutane is because of the harsh side affects.

MemberMember
(@kittyvine1)

Posted : 09/20/2014 10:29 pm

I really sincerely hope you feel better <3 we are all here for you.

MemberMember
(@khaled91)

Posted : 09/20/2014 10:50 pm

I know exactly how you feel and I do care becuase I had to go through what you're experiencing right now, When I started my accutane course I did suffer from hair loss as well as dry skin It was tormenting but I stopped because my liver enzymes got so high and my body couldn't take it.

It started growing back and the hair loss stopped after that so It's reversible don't worry about it everything is gonna be alright, Don't let the stress get the better of you I understand that you've every right to feel sad but seriously you will get through this just hang on like we all do.

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 09/21/2014 4:42 pm

thank you Khaled...I have to really learn to manage the stress...just hate seeing myself like this...my under eyes and skin still breaking out...I know I have to be more positive