Notifications
Clear all

How Much To Use For Alternative Moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@fishcracker)

Posted : 09/05/2014 10:12 am

Hi,

I have just started out the regime but due to rather costly delivery charges, I decided to use the alternative moisturizer that is proposed by Dan. I'm using the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer for Combination Skin and was wondering how much of it do you guys applied over the BP?

As of now, I am using just 3 pumps of it as it seems to dispense a rather smaller amount as compared to what I have seen from Dan's moisturizer.

Taking in mind that I had just started the regime and am using a rather small amount of BP, therefore when the dosage of BP increases over the weeks, how much of the moisturizer should I be dispensing?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/20/2014 1:41 am

Hi,

I have just started out the regime but due to rather costly delivery charges, I decided to use the alternative moisturizer that is proposed by Dan. I'm using the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer for Combination Skin and was wondering how much of it do you guys applied over the BP?

As of now, I am using just 3 pumps of it as it seems to dispense a rather smaller amount as compared to what I have seen from Dan's moisturizer.

Taking in mind that I had just started the regime and am using a rather small amount of BP, therefore when the dosage of BP increases over the weeks, how much of the moisturizer should I be dispensing?

I would say it depends on the moisturizer. I have never used Neutrogena, but with Acne.org, I use 1 pump of BP to 1 pump moisturizer usually. If I used alternatives like Cerave, I use more or if I use Cetaphil I use less. You will be able to figure out how much you needs eventually. More it always better in my opinion when started out the regimen. 🙂

MemberMember
(@lcsoap)

Posted : 10/01/2014 12:47 am

Hello,

I read your post and I understand how frustrating it can be to moisturize problematic skin. I know so many dermatolgists recommend Neutrogena for skin care because it is the lesser harmful products readily available in your local store. I have been creating soap and bath products for a couple years now and have done many countless years of my own research and have learned a lot about the skin and various skin care products. I have found that everything our skin needs comes from what the earth provides. We tend to overthink what we put on our skin because the media telling us what is good for our skin, instead of utelizing products that compliment and work with your skin to bring healing and beautiful radiant healthy skin naturally. I am in no way trying to undermine any products on the market, only trying to share from my own experiences and research. Just my thoughts...

LC Soap