Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am in the first week of my fourth month on Ortho Tri cyclen bcp.

My skin has never done this before: I now am covered in post acne red marks. Where once a pimple was I am now left with red marks almost 3 months later.

WHY

I am struggling a lot

I am not sure what to do anymore

try using aloe vera gel at night really helps soften the arks to help them eventually vanish I did this in saw results in a short period.

If this really only started after you took birth control maybe its just a short term side effect?

try using aloe vera gel at night really helps soften the arks to help them eventually vanish I did this in saw results in a short period.

If this really only started after you took birth control maybe its just a short term side effect?

Thanks for the response

It's funny because I actually JUST started using aloe Vera gel like a day or 2 ago so I

Hope to see results.

I started getting the red marks in the 2nd/3rd month and now they are still here in the 4th month

You can always try for maybe a Retinoid of your choice. Its helps skin turn over. I personally have been using Taz gel .025% and its helps fade a lot of my stubborn pih. Only thing it can leave your skin a little raw initially.