Notifications
Clear all

Infused Konjac Sponge- No Cleanser Needed

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/02/2014 10:50 pm

My Konjac sponges arrived today. I ordered a Tumeric and a Charcoal infused one, though I know the active ingredients won't remain in them.

They are made from 100% plant fiber- if you ate one, you'd get iron, copper, phosphorous, zinc, folic acid, vitamins A-C and more (not recommended, but you could..)

Mine arrived moist. Watching instructional videos, most come hard and you have to soak it.

It very rubbery, gentler than a washcloth, and makes gentle cleansers more effective. It's not as exfoliating as a spin brush.

BUT the best part is, YOU DON"T NEED CLEANSER WITH IT allegedly.

Many on the board have had success with cleansing with water only, so this is a wonderful device if you choose that route.

They last for three months, you must wring them well to dry between uses. Boil or microwave to sanitize it.

MemberMember
(@quinnmorgendorffer)

Posted : 09/03/2014 3:01 am

My Konjac sponges arrived today. I ordered a Tumeric and a Charcoal infused one, though I know the active ingredients won't remain in them.

They are made from 100% plant fiber- if you ate one, you'd get iron, copper, phosphorous, zinc, folic acid, vitamins A-C and more (not recommended, but you could..)

Mine arrived moist. Watching instructional videos, most come hard and you have to soak it.

It very rubbery, gentler than a washcloth, and makes gentle cleansers more effective. It's not as exfoliating as a spin brush.

BUT the best part is, YOU DON"T NEED CLEANSER WITH IT allegedly.

Many on the board have had success with cleansing with water only, so this is a wonderful device if you choose that route.

They last for three months, you must wring them well to dry between uses. Boil or microwave to sanitize it.

oh yeahh i totally forgot about those, could you link?

let us know how it works for ya

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/03/2014 6:32 am

Ha! The mods delete all my links and I got a warning already.

I got mine for less than $5 on eBay.

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 09/03/2014 3:00 pm

Im so interested in buying a few of these let me know how you go with yours!

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/04/2014 12:20 am

They are cool I really like them.

They protect your face from the pressure of your hands and the temptation to rub too hard when bathing.

It's kind of like they are gently squeegeeing your face .

MemberMember
(@quinnmorgendorffer)

Posted : 09/12/2014 7:29 pm

i just ordered mine woohoo I bought "my konjac sponge" brand and got the french pink clay and charcoal sponges~*~ im excited.