Notifications
Clear all

Please Help Me? What Are These Red Scars On My Face.

MemberMember
(@yuvraj)

Posted : 09/02/2014 12:36 pm

Hello, i am new here and this is my first post. I am so depressed because of my acne, my acne gets clear and then every year on month of August, my face starts breaking out. This has been happening since 5 years, and i am having red scars or marks. I am so confused because these scars are red, they do not look like marks. When i touch them, i feel like if the redness will go, i will get pitted scars, but some are marks which are on my face from 5 years. So, anybody have any idea what are these? Are they scars or just red marks? Also, some of my red marks are pitted, they are strange. Please help me people, i have been suffering from depression from the past 5 years, i haven't gone outside since 5 years. I lost all my friends, relationship, close family bonds because of these scars and acne. When i talk to people, they stare at my scars and it's so embarrassing. I don't talk to people, but if someone comes to talk to me, i put my hands on my face like a boxer. It's so uncomfortable. I went to a darmaetologist and he told me to get derma roller, and he told me that there are 50% chances that my face will be okay. But he also mentioned that some people can get 100% cure from derma roller, but chances are very less. But he promised me that i will see 50% improvements. What should i do? Please help me people. I have been reading posts from other people from 2 years- of their struggles and success stories. I read bad stories here because it helps me to feel better. I am sorry if sound rude, but i can't help it now. Please tell me what to do. :(

MemberMember
(@eduardv)

Posted : 09/02/2014 12:41 pm

Stay strong mate. It will get better, it has to !

MemberMember
(@yuvraj)

Posted : 09/03/2014 11:56 am

I am trying, thank you! Do you know what's the best treatment for these red scars on my face? Please share anything you know.

MemberMember
(@eduardv)

Posted : 09/03/2014 4:56 pm

I am trying, thank you! Do you know what's the best treatment for these red scars on my face? Please share anything you know.

I'm struggling with the same problem. Actually, right now I'm going to open a new thread and post a few pictures of my situation.