Notifications
Clear all

Is There Anything That Can Cure The Most Serious Acne?

MemberMember
(@isufferfromacne)

Posted : 09/01/2014 11:08 pm

Hi everybody,

for the last 9 years i have been fighting the acne

i remember when it just started and i had some pimples on my forehead

and thought it was the end of the world, but now when i felt how it is like

to have your whole face covered in huge pimples and red marks there really isn't anything worse.

I've tried everything - diet, a million different medications, and every other possible treatment in the world

but nothing helps, the only thing that helped me out was Accutane ( or however you write it )

but everytime i visit my brain-damaged dermatologist she says " take this and take that - it should help you. but you can't take accutane until winter ". The only thing that her medications do to me is make my face look like a tomato or worsen my acne ( and yes, i know the first few days always make it worse but I've tried most of these medications for quiet a long time and all they do is destroy my face which doesn't look good anyway ). It makes me so mad she doesn't let me take accutane, she says it can damage my liver, heart and kidney. but honestly? I don't care. I rather get killed by those medications than try and live with this acne.

Is there anybody here who is or was in the same situation and found something that worked out for him?

If not, could you guys at least tell me how terrible is the damage from accutane? I can never find a way to describe the feeling I had

when my face finally cleared out after years of having acne, and I would like to use this medication again.

sorry for any mistakes you see here, my english isn't very great but i tried my best.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 09/02/2014 5:26 am

then time for a new derm- if you took accutane before and it helped for a period of time, and it was well tolerated by you, then I do not understand the reluctance for the second dose, even in the sunny weather.

you need to ensure the derm that you will take the appropriate precautions with the sun and start now....or find a new derm

in the interim why not try the acne.org routine? it has helped with even with severe cases....

good luck to you- and your english is very good!

MemberMember
(@isufferfromacne)

Posted : 09/02/2014 5:50 am

then time for a new derm- if you took accutane before and it helped for a period of time, and it was well tolerated by you, then I do not understand the reluctance for the second dose, even in the sunny weather.

you need to ensure the derm that you will take the appropriate precautions with the sun and start now....or find a new derm

in the interim why not try the acne.org routine? it has helped with even with severe cases....

good luck to you- and your english is very good!

I'm sorry but I can't seem to find the acne.org routine. Can I please have a link to it?

I'm really desperate for something that can help me cure acne even by just a little bit.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 09/02/2014 5:54 pm

click on the second link in the BLUE BAR at the top of this page, where it says THE REGIMEN....that is the acne.org regimen, follow that closely