Notifications
Clear all

How To Go Makeup Free On Epuris?

MemberMember
(@rileyrose)

Posted : 09/01/2014 5:04 pm

Hi! To start, today is Tuesday Sept. 1, and my first day of Epuris (Isotretinoin) will be Thursday Sept. 4. I am starting school tomorrow in a new city, which means I have no friends right now! I know I can't wear makeup on Epuris because of the sensitivity of my skin. Honestly, if I didn't have acne I wouldn't wear makeup. I won't once my skin has cleared. But for know, I need help with having the confidence to go bare faced to school tomorrow while trying to make friends! Thank you in advance for your time.

MemberMember
(@somedayistoday)

Posted : 09/04/2014 5:07 pm

I've been going makeup free for the past few weeks. I decided I wasn't fooling anyone by wearing makeup and it actually made my skin look worse. Yeah its tough to face the world like this but hey I'm only human. Right now my skin needs to breathe and heal. Eventually the acne will subside. I'm also finding that people don't really care, yes you have acne big deal just keep a positive mindset and your skin will only improve. When making friends whether you have acne or not you should always seek out those that make you feel more confident rather than insecure about yourself. If they make you feel bad, they're not worth your time or energy. Simple as that. Hope this helps, I'm going through the same thing.