Notifications
Clear all

Man With Deep Scars Gets Very Attractive Women

MemberMember
(@numerousfact)

Posted : 09/01/2014 3:05 pm

I just want everyone to know this. I know a man who has many very deep acne scars. Yet I have seen this man date very attractive women! He does work out and takes care of himself. Yet he has deep ice pick scars. I just wanted to share that with anyone here who might be feeling low about themselves. Just because you have acne scars does not mean your love life is over. Far from it!

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 09/01/2014 5:05 pm

I've seen this before too. I've also seen guys before with bad acne scars, and I still found them attractive. I always wonder if guys feel the same way about girls, though.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 09/01/2014 5:39 pm

I like guys with personality and makes me laugh. Thats it

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/01/2014 6:08 pm

I've seen this before too. I've also seen guys before with bad acne scars, and I still found them attractive. I always wonder if guys feel the same way about girls, though.

ofcourse no lol. girls have to be prettier than guys or just pretty. its like law of the world really..

and actually unless your somekinda queer guy or narcisstic you dont need a smoothest and prettiest face

oh and i dont fuking care abt this thread!

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 09/01/2014 7:13 pm

Guys tend to pull of scarring a lot better than women i've noticed...texture issues on a guy make him look rough and sexy (depending on the severity of course). I know quite a few guys with severe scarring who get a lot of women, but I don't know many girls with bad skin who have a lot of guys after them. That's just what I've noticed.

MemberMember
(@numerousfact)

Posted : 09/01/2014 8:08 pm

ofcourse no lol. girls have to be prettier than guys or just pretty. its like law of the world really..

and actually unless your somekinda queer guy or narcisstic you dont need a smoothest and prettiest face

Then I'm afraid I am one of those guys. 🙁

Guys tend to pull of scarring a lot better than women i've noticed...texture issues on a guy make him look rough and sexy (depending on the severity of course). I know quite a few guys with severe scarring who get a lot of women, but I don't know many girls with bad skin who have a lot of guys after them. That's just what I've noticed.

I certainly didn't want the ladies to feel they couldn't find love because of scars. I have seen ladies attractive with scars as well who had love and relationships.

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 09/01/2014 9:12 pm

Of course, I have bad scarring and I've still gotten boyfriends/dates, it's just a lot more difficult now.

MemberMember
(@pineapplexpress)

Posted : 09/01/2014 10:28 pm

This thread has become a tad depressing for us ladies :( but kudos to the guy with the hot girlfriend :)

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 09/01/2014 10:43 pm

If you are super hot a few scars won't make you ugly.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 09/01/2014 11:28 pm

True, but most of us are not super hot. It's harder to be an average looking guy with bad acne scars, but it's also true that women are judged more harshly for skin issues.

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/01/2014 11:31 pm

Men with acne scars "get" women- there's actually a lot on this subject. Women with acne get to hide behind makeup. Fair trade?

HOWEVER- we women have to remember that we OBSESS about our appearance in a ways only the most overly picky man would appreciate, and those guys are FCKING D*CKS- I've dated them. I wouldn't ever have noticed my skin if it weren't for a very shallow older boyfriend (nothing going for him at all) just looking for the youngest, hottest arm candy he could find (all I would have gotten out of that deal was to be some ASSHAT'S arm candy. Whee, that would have been an awesome relationship- NOT.) Thank you, acne, because when I'm clear and famous guys want me for their arm candy because I'm "so hot" I RUN in the other direction.

*REAL* Men don't care if we look flawless or are "hot" by Maxim standards when we wake up as much as they care if we desire them and not be neurotic hysterics about our every minor flaw, have a personality, interests beyond our looks, and can hold a conversation.

It's a folie a deux when hysterically vain women are out being hunted by ridiculously superficial men for trophies and conquests, who give them body image complexes, and they perpetuate the cycle and keep trying to please this type of man, and scare off genuine men. I blame Photoshop. No one looks like that. I work in entertainment, I know this.

MemberMember
(@pineapplexpress)

Posted : 09/02/2014 12:49 am

Yes women are judged way harsher compared to men when it comes to scars. Scars do take away from beauty. It also doesn't help being bombarded by pictures of gorgeous AIRBRUSHED women thrown into our faces every day on tv, magazines & posters at the mall. Seriously it's so frustrating. Men see this and expect women to look that way and us women definitely feel the pressure.

That being said there are awesome guy's out there that don't give a shit about scars. My ex boyfriend was gorgeous body builder type. Girl's were always chasing him, wanting to date him. But he chose me, scars and all. He was my rock, he accepted me for me. He told me I was beautiful everyday and I could tell that in his eyes I truly was and that was all that mattered. Heck he would even do my TCA cross treatments on me. He was the best. We almost got married but thats a long, sad story that I shouldn't get into. Point is not everyone cares but yes it can limit the dating pool.

MemberMember
(@determinedtowin)

Posted : 09/02/2014 5:54 am

I see a girl everyday when I'm on my dinner who has quite severe acne scars and I fancy her like mad :)

MemberMember
(@yuvraj)

Posted : 09/02/2014 12:45 pm

I just want everyone to know this. I know a man who has many very deep acne scars. Yet I have seen this man date very attractive women! He does work out and takes care of himself. Yet he has deep ice pick scars. I just wanted to share that with anyone here who might be feeling low about themselves. Just because you have acne scars does not mean your love life is over. Far from it!

I have also seen some guys who have a lot of scarring and they don't attractive girls. I too have scarring and a girl is after me but i rejected her(even though i liked her) because i felt insecure with her. I can't even go out due these scars. 🙁

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/02/2014 1:50 pm

I see a girl everyday when I'm on my dinner who has quite severe acne scars and I fancy her like mad

hey pix mayb?

MemberMember
(@determinedtowin)

Posted : 09/02/2014 5:18 pm

I see a girl everyday when I'm on my dinner who has quite severe acne scars and I fancy her like mad smile.png

hey pix mayb?

I've never even spoke to the girl and I think it would be a bit weird to ask for a picture 🙂

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 09/02/2014 6:30 pm

dam im p curious tbh cos thts like rare, u could take her pic secretly, as if ur taking selfie?

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 09/02/2014 8:06 pm

i bet he has a lil change in his pocket goes jingle lingle ling ....

MemberMember
(@harry1993)

Posted : 09/02/2014 8:08 pm

It's not always about acne or acne scars, not everyone is shallow minded.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 09/02/2014 8:35 pm

It's not always about acne or acne scars, not everyone is shallow minded.

prob 80% of them are