Sebum Stuck Inside ...

Notifications
Clear all

Sebum Stuck Inside My Nose, Please Help!

MemberMember
(@gabriel292)

Posted : 09/01/2014 2:38 am

Hi everyone I'm new here and I really need your help

I have quiet large pores in my nose that always get stuck and fill with sebum, and when I squeeze them I can remove the sebum inside (sorry if it's a bit disgusting). However in the tip of my nose the pores are small, so I can't remove the sebum, making THE TIP of my nose look really big. I have tried steam and many products but nothing works. It's like a layer of sebum that pushes the cartilages forward or something (both cartilages are separated from each other because of this layer of sebum).

I've tried everything, so you are my last hope. The next step would be going to a plastic surgeon, but I'm scared of that so I want to try other methods. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/02/2014 1:04 am

Hi everyone I'm new here and I really need your help

I have quiet large pores in my nose that always get stuck and fill with sebum, and when I squeeze them I can remove the sebum inside (sorry if it's a bit disgusting). However in the tip of my nose the pores are small, so I can't remove the sebum, making THE TIP of my nose look really big. I have tried steam and many products but nothing works. It's like a layer of sebum that pushes the cartilages forward or something (both cartilages are separated from each other because of this layer of sebum).

I've tried everything, so you are my last hope. The next step would be going to a plastic surgeon, but I'm scared of that so I want to try other methods. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Most people, even people without acne, have sebum in the pores on the tip of their nose. It is notoriously hard to remove. A plastic surgeon cannot cure this.

There's not really anything you can do...to be perfectly honest...