Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys I really need your help here, as you know school is coming up, im in grade 12 and I've had acne since grade 8, I wouldn't say my acne is severe but every year its gotten a bit worse, I'd classify my acne as usually mild/moderate, I recently just had a bad breakout, and im frustrated, I know acne isn't the end of the world but I literally have no self confidence now and I need a solution. Okay back on topic here, sorry, I am a male and I workout 3-5 days a week, I get a good 8-10 hours of sleep, I eat pretty healthy, not much vegetables but I drink only water, and sometimes almond milk and green tea, I wash my face once a day at night with Spectro Jel Combination skin cleanser, its pretty mild and doesn't make my skin too dry/oily which is nice, I also splash my face off with water then take a quick shower after I workout, I currently take 10mg of elemental ZInc a day, and I notice it does reduce inflammation of my acne pretty good, I don't think my hormones/stress are causing my acne because im 18 and done with puberty and im a very mellow person and don't stress too much, I heard taking a multivitamin is good for you, and can clear up your acne, but I also heard it can break you out bad due to the high amounts of Iodine, im about to order some gym clothes and supplies from bodybuilding.com and I cam across this multivitamin with NO Iodine, do you think it would help based on the ingredient profile? any help is needed, the link for the multivitamin will be posted below,

http://bodybuilding.com/store/rainbowlight/mens-one-energy-multivitamin.html